Wednesday the 15th. The Curse has Lifted!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raven

Sous Chef
Well, the day began rather comicly. I woke up, streatched, hotched up on one arm (to throw my legs over the side of the bed) when my wife rolled over, threw the covers off of her and promptly whacked me right in the face with the corner of the comforter. :LOL: I cracked up laughing.

After that I was surfing here when I looked up and noticed that the Cable Modem had lost it's signal to the pipe. It came back about 10 minutes later.

Then I'm getting ready to upgrade this computer from it's OEM 20 gig hard drive to a 40 gig hard drive (that all this time I thought was a 30 gig drive but realized today that it's bigger than I thought) and couldn't find my Win XP installation disk LOL! After a good hunt it turned up where it should have been all along, it was just hiding from me hee hee.

Other than that, the curse has lifted. WHOO HOO! :punk:

I went out and put some of that edging around my Azalias and it went smooothly (no curse).

~ Raven ~

Last edited:
Raven, I so enjoy your 'cursed' blogs!
And, I'm sure your azaleas enjoyed your tlc! Ever give them coffee grounds and/or orange rinds? They love it, and when you mix the two, the cats will leave your garden alone.

Yesterday I almost asked you, What will you do for an encore, Raven?:LOL: I hope you make it to Friday. :LOL: Sorry to laugh, but it reads like a sit-com. Hope you're doing okay. Some days, it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom