Weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
I'm dashing out of town for the weekend and won't be near a computer. Just thought I'd let y'all know I haven't died or anything. Have a good weekend!

I'm dashing out of town for the weekend and won't be near a computer. Just thought I'd let y'all know I haven't died or anything. Have a good weekend!

Oh... are you dashing thru the snow in a one horse open sleigh ? ;)

LOL! Nope, our snow is melting beautifully and there isn't enough left on the streets for a sleigh. We sent it all south.

Surely, there's got to be a coffee house with free wi-fi where ever you're heading unless you're going camping in the mountains....:mrgreen:

LOL, there are a couple of computers and lots of opportunity. I'll just be choosing to Wii and eat and drink rather than touching any computer. Just going south to Calgary for the weekend. Sister time!

LOL have we gotten to the point that our members are afraid to step away for fear we send out a search party for them?
Maybe my original idea of GPS ankle devices was not such a bad idea... ;)

Well, so much for the nasty rumors I had planned to start while you were gone! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I hope you are having a wonderful time!

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom