Weird events you've witnessed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix, you reminded me of another bird story. I heard the cat making strange noises upstairs. Shreddy had a bird in his mouth and Sucha was watching him from the window sill. I promptly ran around the house looking for a way that the bird could have gotten in. No chimney, all the screens were whole and shut. We never did figure out how the bird got in the house. It happened a second time.

Of course, Shreddy was young and maybe he didn't know he wasn't supposed to bring anything back from wherever cats go when they go through the cat portal. :LOL:
Be glad he didn't have a love of bringing you gifts with twitchy noses, long hairless tails and scurry powers. My cat loved me so he was forever bringing in mice then turning them loose at my feet. How high can you jump?
kades

Be glad he didn't have a love of bringing you gifts with twitchy noses, long hairless tails and scurry powers. My cat loved me so he was forever bringing in mice then turning them loose at my feet. How high can you jump?
kades

But, I like mice. ;)

A friend of mine moved to the country from downtown Montreal. I asked him how his cats liked it. "Every morning we play name-that-headless-creature."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom