Well I see Even Kate Gosselin is coming out with a cookbook.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to google kate gosselin... but it stands to reason that anyone with a pile of kids has learned a few things about cooking over the years ;)

Oy :ohmy:

Just read the stuff at Amazon and it all starts with an untruth. She had someone come in and teach her stir fry. Doesn't she remember that it was broadcast to the entire world :huh:

Sorry but I sincerely doubt she has any real skills as a cook. I was one who watched the show for the first few years and saw what she was - in most cases - not capable of creating.

IMHO it would be a complete and total waste of money

My first thought was, "Why would anyone buy a cookbook from this woman?" with all the choices available.

Had never heard of her :ermm:

Did you google her? She's definitely not famous for her cooking. :LOL: I watched a few episodes of the reality show when she and Jon were still married. I always thought she treated him like crap. If he didn't take care of the kids exactly the way she did, she would berate him and correct him. So little respect there. I don't think I'd be buying her cookbook!

When her babies were small her cooking was all about organic cooking. Then as they started to take the kids on trips, that kind of went out the window. Since the producers were paying for those trips, she didn't have much say in any of where they went to eat. After all, there had to be a contract when there are cameras involved, employees have to sign agreeing to being filmed and shown on TV, etc. The restaurants were scouted prior to their arrival in the area. Restaurant gets free publicity, plus cost of the food and meals, everyone is happy except Kate. Jon doesn't care. From what I remember, her cooking is very basic and plain. She didn't want them to use too much salt, so seasoning was at a minimum. Twice a year they purchased a half cow for the freezer. All pre cut and trimmed. Organic cows of course. All veggies came from the farmers market or the organic section of the supermarket.

I can't help wondering...... Once the money dried up from the TV show, did she stick to her organic foods? We all know how much more expensive organic can be. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom