We're Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix,
glad you're back. Hope you had a wonderful time.
Oh yes, could you please, then would you,oh yes we need, see how much you were missed:ROFLMAO: J/K You were truly missed.
kadesma

Welcome back Alix, Ken Bugs, you guys have been missed, but glad you had a brilliant trip!! Can't wait to hear about the details, and do we get to see some pictures?

OK, still working on resizing these babies, but here is one of Ken and the girls in Playa Del Carmen.

Here are the girls and I about to go for dinner.

And finally, the reason I need rehab...

Fortunately, we didn't come home to blistering cold so that was a bonus! Its quite mild at the moment, I only wore a windbreaker yesterday. But yes, it is pretty tough to have to jump back into real life!

Welcome back Alix and crew. Glad you're all in one piece. Now if you're done frolicking around and carrying on like a bunch of kids, maybe we can get some serious work done around here! :mad:

Just kidding.:LOL: Just wanted to re-introduce you to the real world with a bit of humor by mimicking the boss's attitude. Just remember, the job is the job. But when you're here at DC, you can sit back, put your feet n the table, or BuckyTom (His real name is Matt don'tcha know);) , whichever is most comfortable, and just have fun with your freinds.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom