We've reached a milestone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cogratulations. My folks will be celebrating their 50th aniversary in a couple of month. I wish they were that easy to pleased.

Last edited:
Many, many more Happy and Healthy times together. We had our 60th this past June...and we also, had a small family dinner....the picture here was taken that evening.
Enjoy each other and your family!!!!

Wow Licia, that is wonderful! What an accomplishment! Even if you are both the most wonderful people on earth (which I'm sure you are), a 50 year marriage represents a lot of love, commitment, hard work and tolerance. Few people manage this so you both should be very proud of this milestone. And thanks so much for sharing this - it made me smile all over!!!!

Thanks to you all. I suppose we are as surprised as anyone that we made it. I remember my mil telling me she planted a tree when she was first married and never thought she would see it mature, which she did. I think we are a bit like that. There are 12 of us now - 2 children, both married, 5 grandchildren and 1 great grandson. Like many, we've had our ups and downs, but there has been more good than not, and we are truly thankful.

Back
Top Bottom