What a game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was a great game! I'm glad SD won! My DD's fiance is good friends with Philip Rivers (QB). He was one of the groomsmen in Rivers wedding. He played football with him in high school in Athens Alabama where my DD's fiances dad was the coach. He says Rivers will be coming to their wedding in June. I thought that was pretty cool!

I'm not a big fan of SD either, but the game was good. I have to thank the Lions for helping my Raiders look good. :LOL:

Next weeks games

Sat., Jan. 10, 4:30 p.m. ET, CBS
Baltimore (11-5, 1-0)at Tennessee (13-3)

Sat., Jan. 10, 8:15 p.m. ET, FOX
Arizona (9-7, 1-0)at Carolina (12-4)

Sun., Jan. 11, 1 p.m. ET, FOX
Philadelphia (9-6-1, 1-0)at N.Y. Giants (12-4)

Sun., Jan. 11, 4:45 p.m. ET, CBS
San Diego (8-8, 1-0)at Pittsburgh (12-4)

I am going to guess Tennessee, Carolina, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia for the upset. :zorro:

Football... football.... OK that is that sport that uses an oblong ball made from pigskin, right? LOL. Soccer and hockey seem to have eclipsed football here not that I ever followed it anyway.
But then, if I had tickets to go to a game, count me in as long as there is a tailgate party as well! I prefer sports in person, never watch em on TV. And budgetary restraints dictate I can only pick one sport to have tickets to, so I picked baseball!
Anybody seen Leatherheads yet? LOL.

I hate football, but I do root for the Chargers, since I am from San Diego (and because they were indirectly responsible for my birthdate, lol). I also root for the Panthers, since we now live near Charlotte (and they have the cutest uniforms, lol). The only time I ever watch football is when either the Chargers or Panthers are in the Super Bowl.

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom