What about that apron???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VeraBlue

Executive Chef
I followed the thread for the longest time...and I thought we were in the process of getting a new one out among them english...(I loved Witness)..

Are we still thinking along those lines??

And, just where is JKath, anyway? I love her lemony zest!

Hey, Vera. I thought there was talk of a new one, too. Here's a link to what last transpired as far as I could determine. I was under the impression that jkath had ordered an "official" DC apron and we would proceed with a new apron adventure. That's what I remember. Perhaps my memory is inaccurate.

I, too, was under the impression that the "traveling apron" was being resurrected. I was resigned to being low on the list on the first round and hoped that the second round would actually make it here. Who's got the skinny?

:) I was excited the first time and waited a long time as I was closer to the bottom of the list but when the(sorry little puke) did what he did I just dont have the patience to try again and I felt for all the people that actually got it and sent it on.So many spent the money and months of good will only to be destroyed by one sub human. So as for me Im not in at all.Sorry!

I don't know where it ended up, but it certainly saddened me to know how far it had gone to have that happen. I know there were several dollars and all types of remembrances attached to the apron when it left me and that was quite a while before someone absconded with it. I really can't believe one who had been part of the group so long did that. Jkath had gone to lots of trouble to get it all going just to have some nut take advantage of all of us.

The demise of the apron was just so bizarre. It would have never occurred to any of us that someone would do that.

jkath DID order a new apron, and IS intending to get that going again. She has some things she needs to do first but she will be back. Life happens, and its happening to her right now. Send lots of positive energy and prayers her way, she needs it right now.

Ahhhhh, the long missed Traveling Apron, poor thing.

I think it is/was being held hostage in Detroit the last we heard.

I offered to head up the D.C.SWAT team, and still will. Lemme know Admin/Mods! I can mobile a task for quick,lol!

I am glad to see the apron is coming back...Lets not let one bad apple ruin it for all of us....I AM IN...mAYBE EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO DO THE APRON COULD ALL CHIP IN SOME MONEY AND SEND TO JKATH AS SECURITY OF ITS RETURN?????

Back
Top Bottom