What are you craving?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My fav!!

img_834079_0_8e91f64efa41e8e0432482831fa63740.jpg

Omigosh! That looks so yummy. I'll have to put that on my shopping list.

Charlie horses and muscles cramps can be a sign of low potassium and/or sodium. It can be dangerous which is probably why your craving it. Over the counter supplements may not have as much as you need (I take prescription potassium), so along with your juice you might try potatoes and bananas. Blackstrap molasses has alot of potassium in it but I can't figure out how to eat it without feeling...blech!! I hope you're home and you're feeling better from top to (especially) toe!!!

24 DAYS!!!!!!

yes, you may need a script. i take 20 MeQ/daily, prescibed.

Omigosh! That looks so yummy. I'll have to put that on my shopping list.
i bought my first one at cracker barrel. if you have a cracker barrel check out the store part of the resturant by the candies.

Charlie horses and muscles cramps can be a sign of low potassium and/or sodium. It can be dangerous which is probably why your craving it. Over the counter supplements may not have as much as you need (I take prescription potassium), so along with your juice you might try potatoes and bananas. Blackstrap molasses has alot of potassium in it but I can't figure out how to eat it without feeling...blech!! I hope you're home and you're feeling better from top to (especially) toe!!!

24 DAYS!!!!!!

Katybar - In the spice section of your grocery, should be a salt substitute called "Nu-Salt" in a small blue container. It is Potassium Chloride used as a sub for sodium.

Maybe that could help?

Bob

Katybar - In the spice section of your grocery, should be a salt substitute called "Nu-Salt" in a small blue container. It is Potassium Chloride used as a sub for sodium.

Maybe that could help?

Bob

I have used that or I think it was Lite Salt by Mortons. It's made w/potassium chloride and I used to think it tasted just like salt. But I guess my taste buds have changed, cause now it tastes all "chemically", lol. But since I take the rx my levels are good (Katy knocks on wood!!). But it might be good for ms m to try!!

BTW, how ya doin hun? I took a long lazy weekend, so I feel like I haven't "seen" ya in ages!!

24 DAYS!!!!!!
i have been trying to think of how to eat some molasses which i have a bottle of in the closet. i ate my hamburger thinking about it and like you i can't think of any way except gingerbread or gingerbread cookies. but thanks for the suggestion. and thank you for the kudos!!

you're AWESOME!
isn't quitting such a relief? you might try putting the $$ you put into those things away! i did, & alcohol $$ & wound into $1,000 in a few months. it wasn't even an effort- i just counted my cash one day & it startled me to see that much cash!

so, onto cravings- i'm craving pasta sauce with pounds of gah-lic!

oh, & take some potassium for your cramping- that's causes your heart to palpitate & stuff when you're low on it!!!!!
you know what i am making later? garlic butter!! you know why? because of all YOUR garlic talk!! LOL well not that an italian needs much of an excuse to eat garlic teehee i am going to make garlic bread than top the browned bread with pizza stuffs.

Of course you are right, and I was only thinking of you ;-)

Ms M is also in my heart, but I can only juggle one sweetie at a time.

Bob

Oh what the hay... you guys are really good friends... right? ;) And we *are* talking about cravings.

I'm thinking as long as we are all friends, we can work something out.

I am pretty good at cooking the bacon.

Bob
i'll bring the lettuce

i am craving a ricotta, mozzarella and ham calzone with marinara to dip in and some hot fresh out of the fryer and powder sugared zeppolis

Now...just stop. You got me yesterday with the dark chocolate candy bar. You're just playin' dirty today.:ROFLMAO:

Seriously, that calzone sounds great.
teehee sorry can't stop the crave till you satisfy it!!

Back
Top Bottom