What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No volume control on the MP3, if there is I haven't discovered it. I only wear one ear bud when I'm out walking.

Good for you, walking with your mouth open with an earbud up your nose, it's just not the season right now with all the smoke.

People do look at me funny.

That has nothing to do with either the earbud or the open mouth. Just sayin'...:LOL:

I grocery shopped today. Thank goodness I had enough leftovers left so I could avoid making supper tonight. It was almost like I had planned it that way - but I hadn't. Good karma must have come back with me for the good deed I did while out shopping. :)

OMGosh, you guys are crackin' me up...:LOL:

Just finished putting the garnish/finishing touches on a huge pasta salad I made for my grandson Tyler's 4th birthday today. :wub: My daughter is having a pool party/potluck cookout this afternoon, and lots of family and friends will be there. Tyler doesn't know about it yet. :) My ex (his grampy) and his wife are here from Arizona, Tyler will be so thrilled to see him...can't wait to see little man's face!

Just finished cleaning up lunch for our construction crew who are busily building a large garage behind our house. Work began about 8 a.m. and is going nicely.

The guys broke for lunch about noon and we enjoyed grilled hotdogs, Cajun potato salad, baked beans quintet, tumbled tomatoes and cold drinks. A basket of oatmeal cookies was dessert.

Apparently they enjoyed the meal because the dozen dogs and huge bowl of potato salad, along with a big pot of beans are nearly gone. The tomatoes took quite a hit, too. Luckily, there are a few cookies left.:rolleyes:

They're making wonderful progress and it looks as though we'll have a finished garage by nightfall. Those 4 guys are busy little bees.

You need headphones to listen to music on iPods and smart phones. You can buy speakers that the iPhone/iPod plugs into but they can get expensive. These are jury rigged ways to make speakers to play music from these devices.

Since I don't own either, ..... But thanks for the info. :angel:

OMGosh, you guys are crackin' me up...:LOL:....
Thanks! We'll be here all...well, I'll be here forever. I'm a pro at procrastinating. :whistling Should be cleaning the basement some more.

I just finished up a cup of "Uprising!" coffee - Dean's Beans breakfast blend. After all, if you can have breakfast for supper you can have breakfast coffee for your afternoon break, right? Off to do something more tangible than playing here at DC - although is infinitely more fun. ;)

Back
Top Bottom