What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another quiet day at work. Hoping this quiet lull is short lived. Relaxing after work with my feet up in the recliner.

I tried to take a short nap earlier in the afternoon. Forget it. The phone kept ringing. Why don't I unplug it or not answer? Because I have a son that has had eight heart attacks. So I had a small dish of potato salad. It always taste better the next day. Now I am waiting for Jeopardy to come on on seven. :)

I tried to take a short nap earlier in the afternoon. Forget it. The phone kept ringing. Why don't I unplug it or not answer? Because I have a son that has had eight heart attacks. So I had a small dish of potato salad. It always taste better the next day. Now I am waiting for Jeopardy to come on on seven. :)
Wow, 8 heart attatcks, how scarey. how old is he?

Wow, 8 heart attatcks, how scarey. how old is he?

Fifty-five y.o. He's pretty good about not pushing himself or not getting stressed. His wife's brother owns a jewelry store. He had a small bottle with a screw cap made up to wear around is neck. It is 14K gold and he keeps his nitro pills in it. He is faithful about wearing it every day. But I still worry. :)

Heart attacks are no fun! I keep a bottle of nitro on my desk at work and everyone knows where it is.

Heart attacks are no fun! I keep a bottle of nitro on my desk at work and everyone knows where it is.

I have had three heart attacks. I have a bottle of spray nitro at the computer, one at my bedside and one in the pocket on my scooter. The spray nitro works faster than the pills. Recommended by the medics who are always taking me to the hospital and my son. When I go somewhere with just my purse and not the scooter, I take that one with me. :)

I have had three heart attacks. I have a bottle of spray nitro at the computer, one at my bedside and one in the pocket on my scooter. The spray nitro works faster than the pills. Recommended by the medics who are always taking me to the hospital and my son. When I go somewhere with just my purse and not the scooter, I take that one with me. :)

One at home Shrek can get his hands on and one in my purse, too! I'm not to worried about work...there's a bottle of nitro in every med cart in the hallways and the facility pharmacy is right there, too.:angel: Think I should give some folks some fun tomorrow??

Emergency Penzeys run. Gotta go, gotta go gotta go right now and get some mint.
If we lived closer I could harvest some for you from my herb garden - Peppermint, Spearmint or (my favourite for the aroma) Chocolate mint? :)

I'm trying to manage one armed as the other is in a sling - separated shoulder from my fall the other day. Well, everyone is telling me to take time for myself these days and rest - this is making sure of it! :angel:

Fiona, when did you say those training wheels were arriving? :LOL:

Got my new Bodum toaster from Amazon today, have been burning it off pre-toast. A thing of beauty...we went with basic black, though it comes in all sorts of fun colors.

If we lived closer I could harvest some for you from my herb garden - Peppermint, Spearmint or (my favourite for the aroma) Chocolate mint? :)

I'm trying to manage one armed as the other is in a sling - separated shoulder from my fall the other day. Well, everyone is telling me to take time for myself these days and rest - this is making sure of it! :angel:

Fiona, when did you say those training wheels were arriving? :LOL:

Will these do? Amazon.com: Bike USA Stabilizer Wheel Kit: Sports & Outdoors

Well today had its ups and downs. I had to do the dentist thing with my girls, and then once we finished that, I went off and did the grocery shopping. I did a load of laundry too, and then we had a lovely fajita dinner. In between all those things, I got some GREAT books loaded up on my Kindle. I'm so stoked about this vacation! I won't know where to start with all the stuff I've put on there. I have no idea how I'm going to prioritize!

I'm currently swishing wine over my teeth. I hear alcohol is good for cleaning your teeth and gums. ;)

Well today had its ups and downs. I had to do the dentist thing with my girls, and then once we finished that, I went off and did the grocery shopping. I did a load of laundry too, and then we had a lovely fajita dinner. In between all those things, I got some GREAT books loaded up on my Kindle. I'm so stoked about this vacation! I won't know where to start with all the stuff I've put on there. I have no idea how I'm going to prioritize!

I'm currently swishing wine over my teeth. I hear alcohol is good for cleaning your teeth and gums. ;)

I'm soaking mine in wine, too...:rolleyes:

If I use vodka tonics, I'll be cleaning my teeth, as well as protecting myself from malaria. YAY!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom