What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I flew a 3 hour mission to fly a heart patient to a special camp.
Wow that's impressive and very important work.
clap.gif

Well, butter my biscuits. I contacted Amazon to return the men's watch that was supposed to be a women's watch, and got a reply back almost immediately. Apparently, since it has "hazardous materials", they can't take it back. I'm to keep the watch, and Amazon is crediting my account for the whole amount! Now that's customer service!

DH gets a new watch (he hates watches).

Currently enjoying my alcohol rubdown from the inside (a glass of wine) while relaxing from pricing "stuff". The Gorham sterling silver Revere bowl was going to get a $5 sticker until I checked online. Some of those suckers are going for close to $1000. :ohmy: Methinks I'll be taking it, along with the Wm. Rogers tray it came with, to my jeweler. He buys gold and silver and can give me an idea of what the baseline price I should accept would be.

I flew a 3 hour mission to fly a heart patient to a special camp.
You certainly are a blessing to those who need the service. They don't call it "Angel Flight" for nothing.

...since it has "hazardous materials", they can't take it back...DH gets a new watch (he hates watches).
To the untrained eye, it seems like you are trying to "off" DH. :ermm: :ohmy:

Enjoying a very nice quiet morning.Sipping a cup of coffee in my jammies.It's not often I have the house completely to myself.The dogs are even snoring in their beds.

Nothings on the to do agenda today.It was all done yesterday.
I could muster up a txt and have dinner brought home.Maybe not.;)

Enjoying a very nice quiet morning.Sipping a cup of coffee in my jammies.It's not often I have the house completely to myself.The dogs are even snoring in their beds.

Nothings on the to do agenda today.It was all done yesterday.
I could muster up a txt and have dinner brought home.Maybe not.;)

Don't you have errands to do for your neighbors? I am running!! :angel:

Don't you have errands to do for your neighbors? I am running!! :angel:

Whoa Addie!
You just made my heart skip a beat.I now have whiplash from turning my head too fast checking the answering machine.STOP THAT!!!!:LOL:

So far so good.I don't think they're up yet.It's been 2 days of quiet of requests.Guess they figured out I'm not doing anything for them.

Sounds terrible I know.If my sons tell me they're being ridiculous it's gotta be true.

Just bragging on Sous Chef a little more..not only did he do another Angel Flight yesterday, he came home and went to donate his O Neg. the blood bank requested from him. He's been donating regularly for 50 years.:wub:

YAY! Let's hope you're right and you can get back to spending your time and energy doing stuff you need to do for you. Fingers crossed!

That's right :cool:
I've been getting way behind in doing what you've been doing.
What goes, what stays, what's to hit the dump.Time is getting short.

Leave it all in the garage and just bring things in as you need them.

At the end of six months call the Goodwill to come get everything that is left in the garage! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I'm in Eastern Wyoming, I have a feeling I will need the garage before 6 months is over. But, that's a terrific idea. As soon as I find the stuff I've been looking for...

We are planning a big garage sale in about three weeks, Mom has a few items to toss in there.

Closing on the house has been extended to August 24th...:(:wacko:

Pirate made me a burger with cheese, tomato and lettuce.

I was up so early this morning to get ready for my appointment with the surgical team. It was determined that there would be no surgery since I knew what caused my gall bladder to act up the last time. So unless I have an event that I didn't cause myself, I needn't not entertain the idea of surgery.

So now I am very tired. I ate the burger, tried to take a nap and woke up more tired. I really need a good long sleep. I would make a run to the store, but it is pouring out. And it will be raining out all day into the night. My apartment is clean, no housework to do, might pick up my sewing or go back to sleep. Sleep wins! :angel:

I'm about to go wash my hair, followed up by baking a blueberry crumble. If it does get made, you all are welcome to stop by - just someone please bring ice cream, we're almost out.

...Closing on the house has been extended to August 24th...:(:wacko:
Gosh, it must be like a carrot out there, dangling in front of you and you just can't reach it. They had better not move it on you again, or a bunch of us will come out there, armed with sleeping bags and toothbrushes, and will badger those realtors and bankers until they hand you the forms. ;)

I'm about to go wash my hair, followed up by baking a blueberry crumble. If it does get made, you all are welcome to stop by - just someone please bring ice cream, we're almost out.

Gosh, it must be like a carrot out there, dangling in front of you and you just can't reach it. They had better not move it on you again, or a bunch of us will come out there, armed with sleeping bags and toothbrushes, and will badger those realtors and bankers until they hand you the forms. ;)

The assist would be appreciated.

drip, drip, drip....doesn't it drive ya nuts!!!

At least you are in the house, getting settled.

Good luck with the garage sale, maybe you should keep the ogre in the house that day!!! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

He'll be sitting next to a fan somewhere with a large jar of iced tea, eating cold pickled onions and eggs.

I hope the delay on the house closing is the last one, princess, and that your garage sale goes smoothly. The last time I had a garage sale I swore I'd never do it again....but I'm sure I will at some point. :LOL:

I've been being lazy and recuperating from a great, but busy time up in the Sierras at my daughter and SIL's cabin in Kennedy Meadows. I just love it up there, and could so happily live there! :heart: They have 600 acres of pristine wilderness, no neighbors or off road vehicles to be heard - just silence, except for the chattering of bluejays and the breeze in the trees. Just lovely.

(No rodents were touched, alive or otherwise, so I'm going to guess we're all safe from the bubonic plague. :ohmy: :LOL:)

My SIL gave me 3 nice rib eyes from one of their young steers - I'm hoping to get my brother over here very soon, and we'll grill 'em up. :yum:

2 1/2 year old grandson Aiden caught his first fish - off the dock with his Spiderman fishing pole and a rubber worm. :LOL: :wub:

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 135
Back
Top Bottom