What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess, I'm so happy for you and Shrek having your own home, able to do what you want to fix it up how you two like it, a reasonable drive to work, being near family, and snow country. Can't get much better than that! :wub:

Dawg, glad you had such a nice visit with family. I would imagine IL, OH and NE are plenty scenic, but I've never been to those states. :) I couldn't drive hours and hours at a time anymore these days, either. I'm hoping to get up to my aunt and uncle's home up in Sacramento (NoCal) for a visit soon, but that's an 8 hour drive and my daughter will have to drive me. She doesn't know that yet, though. :LOL:
With two drivers, you can spell her.

Thanks Cheryl. The cousin's friend is from northern California, Rut something.

The most gorgeous sunset we ever saw was through the back window on our way to IL from IA.

IL, OH, and NE are pretty flat and rural. I love the drive through MN and MI though!

ND also has the Northern Lights, and probably the best sunsets ever, other than Iowa and IL!

Last edited:
Enjoy, PF! And it will be so nice to not have to chain up your grill and still have it stolen!

Half the time I'm not even locking the house or car, let alone the grill. Both bikes are just hanging out in the back yard! I put my name on the garden tools so the Parents and I don't get them too badly mixed up.

Hoping for a shovel party in my yard tomorrow, have a 5x8 foot patch of yard I want dug up...will be my flower bed for wild flowers next spring.

Thanks Cheryl. The most gorgeous sunset we ever saw was through the back window on our way to IL from IA.

IL, OH, and NE are pretty flat and rural. I love the drive through MN and MI though!

ND also has the Northern Lights, and probably the best sunsets ever, other than Iowa and IL!

No way, best sunsets are in Wyoming! Will have to rev the camera back up.

Half the time I'm not even locking the house or car, let alone the grill. Both bikes are just hanging out in the back yard! I put my name on the garden tools so the Parents and I don't get them too badly mixed up.

Hoping for a shovel party in my yard tomorrow, have a 5x8 foot patch of yard I want dug up...will be my flower bed for wild flowers next spring.

Now this is exciting!

When I lived in the country, we never locked the house. I'm not sure if we could. ;) We always left the car unlocked and the keys in the ignition, except during hunting season. That choice was reinforced when we happened to meet someone. We had actually seen his house on fire from the highway. He was cursing that he hadn't left the keys in his ignition. His house caught fire while he was in bed. He ran out of the house in his jammies and forgot to grab the car keys. He watched his car burn.

We are celebrating the start of the weekend with Margaritas.
fiesta.gif

Oh yes, def a Yankee expression! DH and I spell each other often, but I'm also half Canuck.

Want pic.

My prefered knocker is a massive spider. DH and I are arguing about it.

I feel awful. I had a horrible headache last night and barely slept. I want to go to the farmers market but I have no energy. Argh.

So sorry GG. I had plans for this morning too, but a head cold has caught up with me.

I'm making tea with honey...

Back
Top Bottom