What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right now I just use "Reminders" and make my list there . It works well for me but I'll checkout Our Groceries.
This app works particularly well if you can get everyone in the family to use it. "We're almost out of eggs." "Put it on the list in OurGroceries". You can even use the website to enter groceries.

This app works particularly well if you can get everyone in the family to use it. "We're almost out of eggs." "Put it on the list in OurGroceries". You can even use the website to enter groceries.

Thanks for bringing this up, TL. I just installed it and I'm going to get DH to install it today. This will be a great help! :)

I am listening to the news. The Boston Police have identified Baby Doe. Her name is Bella. In Italian that means "Beautiful." And she was. :angel:

You can have different lists for different places too. I have a "regular" shopping list, along with a Costco, Trader Joe's, and several others. DH and I have it on all our mobile devices, as well as my desktop.

You can have different lists for different places too. I have a "regular" shopping list, along with a Costco, Trader Joe's, and several others. DH and I have it on all our mobile devices, as well as my desktop.
I do that too. The only one the hubster consistently gets right is "SAQ", which is the liquor store. :LOL:

Having a cup of coffee waiting for the Tylenol to kick in.
Cleaned the garage yesterday.It took me all day.That's not even my job!:ermm:

So today after I fix my vacuum cleaner.( I want my own tool box for x-mas.)

I'm gong to spend the day sewing up a few aprons.I'm so out of them.Feel a lil' naked working around the house without one.Not that hubby would mind that! "Forget the apron,just wear the pearls":LOL::ROFLMAO:

Found some really nice dish towels 4 for a $1.Have some really nice fabric napkins already that I've bought, but never used.Still in it's original packaging.We'll see what I can do.

I finished cleaning the stove yesterday. Pirate removed the door for me and I got into the oven and cleaned that real good.

Remember Fuller Products? Well many years ago they sold a silicone product for stoves. I had a can that I have packed and moved from house to house. I came across it just recently and sprayed the oven and the door with it. So now if something spills on the oven, it just wipes right off. And if I don't get to it right away, and use the oven again with another spill, all of it will wipe right off.

I have used this product many, many years ago and was thrilled with it. So I am glad I found this unused can. I will have to see if I can find it for a refill of my supply again. I know they are still in business. :angel:

I hate cleaning the dang oven. :angel:

Cleaning the bottom drawer freezer on our French door fridge. I will never get one again. So much accumulated ice, and the freezer drawers stick. Can't find anything.

I miss my side by side fridge/freezer.

Last edited:
Sunday I will be working the caboose on the tourist railroad for a trip to a honey farm.
Monday I will be flying a cancer survivor from San Diego to UCLA for treatment.

I am trying to wake up enough to make a meatloaf. Was up half the night coughing and had a major headache. TB starts his new shift today, an hour later at each end so I need to to that as well!

Heading out to the grocery store for a couple of family packs of .99/lb chicken thighs. Will see how their bone in rib eyes look today, too - have a hankerin' for grillin' a good steak. :yum:

Your Loving DH was going to be essentially gone for two days...I was just joking about remodeling while he was gone. Too late now, he's back:LOL:

Every time TB goes on shift he is not sure how he is going to find the place when he gets back as we are trying to (still) get ready to list the townhouse. Then he will say "you are not supposed to move furniture" and I reply that it must have been Monkey and Violet! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom