What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andy M. said:
Just finished off my taxes and filed electronically.

Boy do I HATE!!! :mad::mad::mad: doing taxes.

I did ours this past weekend. For some reason, the program I used wouldn't let me file electronically, even though that's what I've done before. It kept wiping out my info and I had to keep reentering. It took hours. I was apoplectic! Finally just printed the form, went with the mail in a check option, and sent off a scathing email to TaxAct. Will use a different program next year!

Just finished watching the Red Sox win their first of the season.

Looking forward to the Boston Bruins REPEATING as Stanley Cup Champions.
Happy about the Red Sox win. :)

Laughing about the thought of the Bruins winning another cup.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You know, Andy there are a few journalists in Eastern Canada who are predicting the Bruins don't make it out of the first round.....and Eastern Canada HATES the Canucks so you know it isn't about that! :cool:

Last edited:
Wishing I hadn't started prepping the kitchen walls, ceiling and cabinets for a complete overhaul. :mad:

I'm tired, started this job over a week ago and I'm still not done.
Thinking WE don't need no stinkin' paint. Who cares what the cabinets look like. Ah well at least I'm getting rid of appliances and such that I don't need packed up ready to donate.

Because you are one of the sweetest people on the planet! :)

Thank you, LP!:)

I need to see if it's going to count against my regular hours...see if I can get back up to 40 by doing this job. It's what I get for knowing how to order supplies...now I get to teach everyone, after I fix and organize their supply rooms.

Wishing I hadn't started prepping the kitchen walls, ceiling and cabinets for a complete overhaul. :mad:

I'm tired, started this job over a week ago and I'm still not done.
Thinking WE don't need no stinkin' paint. Who cares what the cabinets look like. Ah well at least I'm getting rid of appliances and such that I don't need packed up ready to donate.

I know how that is...I want to thin somethings, but just don't have the energy. I've got several things started, like closets, but none of them finished.

Happy about the Red Sox win. :)

Laughing about the thought of the Bruins winning another cup.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You know, Andy there are a few journalists in Eastern Canada who are predicting the Bruins don't make it out of the first round.....and Eastern Canada HATES the Canucks so you know it isn't about that! :cool:

You should be crying about the thought that the Bruins will win another cup. Although, they probably won't see the Canucks on the way...:ohmy:

PrincessFiona60 said:
Thank you, LP!:)

I need to see if it's going to count against my regular hours...see if I can get back up to 40 by doing this job. It's what I get for knowing how to order supplies...now I get to teach everyone, after I fix and organize their supply rooms.

Sigh. No good deed goes unpunished. Hope you get the hours, PF!

I agree. I understand I have to pay taxes. That's not the issue. I just don't like preparing the tax returns.

One of these days North America will do it the same way as in Europe. In Denmark and Germany and probably other European countries, the government sends you a tax form already filled in. You just check that it's alright and add any info that they didn't already have.

Revenu Quebec is working on it. They are doing it for some of the simplest tax returns already.

It seems so silly to have to fill in info from information slips that the government already got electronically.

I know how that is...I want to thin somethings, but just don't have the energy. I've got several things started, like closets, but none of them finished.
I know. I really want to start work on this place but don't know where to start and am afraid of not finishing. Well actually in some cases it would be not finishing what wasn't previously finished! :LOL:

I know. I really want to start work on this place but don't know where to start and am afraid of not finishing. Well actually in some cases it would be not finishing what wasn't previously finished! :LOL:

I'm seriously thinking of hiring an organizer to help me get rid of stuff and organize the stuff I do want/have to keep.

I'm seriously thinking of hiring an organizer to help me get rid of stuff and organize the stuff I do want/have to keep.
in pain management class today we had to list changes we wanted to make in our lives and my top one was bringing more structure and organization to my life.

I have a friend who helps organize your space for $15.00 an hour. Only trouble is she is here in Surrey, but I am sure if you threw in room, board and airfare she would come and help you. She really gets brutal though - I have found myself sneaking things out of the "give away" and "throw away" piles - sometimes she finds them other times she doesn't :LOL:.

in pain management class today we had to list changes we wanted to make in our lives and my top one was bringing more structure and organization to my life.

I have a friend who helps organize your space for $15.00 an hour. Only trouble is she is here in Surrey, but I am sure if you threw in room, board and airfare she would come and help you. She really gets brutal though - I have found myself sneaking things out of the "give away" and "throw away" piles - sometimes she finds them other times she doesn't :LOL:.

It may be odd, but I have things stashed that I love and Shrek can't tolerate. Things like some quilts and bedspreads that were "too frilly" for him. So yeah, I haven't looked at or used them for some time...but one of these days, when I've become the crazy cat lady and am without my Ogre, I would like to be using these things. I am sure that any organizer that came in would be getting rid of these types of things first.

It may be odd, but I have things stashed that I love and Shrek can't tolerate. Things like some quilts and bedspreads that were "too frilly" for him. So yeah, I haven't looked at or used them for some time...but one of these days, when I've become the crazy cat lady and am without my Ogre, I would like to be using these things. I am sure that any organizer that came in would be getting rid of these types of things first.

I will listen to an organizer, but I'm not agreeing to obey. This is going to be made clear upfront.

What I need is someone to agree with me on what I'm keeping and what I want to get rid of and then convince Shrek...

Wait until you're really mad at him and redecorate. it will make you feel good, and independent, and maybe, just maybe, he'll like it, or at least respect you for your taste.

Wait until you're really mad at him and redecorate. it will make you feel good, and independent, and maybe, just maybe, he'll like it, or at least respect you for your taste.

Where do you think all the quilts came from in the first place:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...me finally trying to say, "I want/like this!" The last one I got, he liked the design but didn't like how it felt, "It's too stiff..."

Back
Top Bottom