What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sitting here with a big grin on my face.

I'll be getting a (neighbor txt) any time now.
Garbage pick up is today. They picked up mine. Passed hers.

I really did it last week when I suggested that she call the disposal company for a replacement.
She by her reply didn't like my suggestion. I see she didn't use it.
Can I say I told you so? LOL!!!:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Replacement?

What is going on up there in Ft. McHenry? First major forest fires and now major floods. Please God, give these folks a break! :angel:

Replacement?

She somehow lost her garbage can. Told me she was going to knock on everyone's door until she found it.

To head her off from waking up my husband I told her to call and get a replacement.
I wouldn't have been so short with her if she hadn't taken the snarky route with me describing what a garbage can looks like. Really!?

Could have messed with her about that all day.
"Well mine is pink with square wheels. What did you get the Premium Deluxe model?":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

My poor baby Beagle. Just took her into the vet for her shots and yearly exam, and she has a broken canine tooth that they'll have to extract the rest of, along with a tumor on her chest that they'll cut out and take a look at. I found what was apparently the tooth on my chair this morning, just figured it was a broken toenail. And here she was just looking forward to a ride in the car!

Poor Beagle! :cry: I hope everything goes OK. My old dog from back when I was a kid would get tumors, but they were all benign.

I'm looking for my energy. Did any of YOU steal it from me? I know I left it somewhere...

She somehow lost her garbage can. Told me she was going to knock on everyone's door until she found it.

To head her off from waking up my husband I told her to call and get a replacement.
I wouldn't have been so short with her if she hadn't taken the snarky route with me describing what a garbage can looks like. Really!?

Could have messed with her about that all day.
"Well mine is pink with square wheels. What did you get the Premium Deluxe model?":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I just have to love evil people. My kind of folk! :angel:

My poor baby Beagle. Just took her into the vet for her shots and yearly exam, and she has a broken canine tooth that they'll have to extract the rest of, along with a tumor on her chest that they'll cut out and take a look at. I found what was apparently the tooth on my chair this morning, just figured it was a broken toenail. And here she was just looking forward to a ride in the car!

Oh Dawg. My heart breaks for you and Beagle. Give her an extra hug and kiss from me. :angel:

I'm looking for my energy. Did any of YOU steal it from me? I know I left it somewhere...

Don't look here for it. I am having trouble trying to just stay awake. It is 82ºF out and sunny. I should head for the beach and just sit at one of the table under the shade and do some sewing. But I might just fall asleep while on my scooter in the middle of crossing a four lane street. :angel:

Thanks guys. CG, I've had "lumpy" dogs before too. We just rubbed some dirt on them and let it go.

Beagle is such a good sport. My dalmation, when I'd bring her to the vet, would climb into my lap and screech, howl, and cry the whole time. All 65 pounds of her.

Last edited:
I just finished reading a story about our Boston Police and their ice cream truck. Each day they go to a different part of the city and pass out free ice cream for the kids. A great start to building trust between the kids and police. Now this is one time I don't mind any tax dollars being spent. They were here in Eastie this past Saturday up at Shays Beach. So many kids came out of Brandywyne Village, (A glorfied housing projects) that one of the policemen had to leave the truck and get them safely across the street. :angel:

We're making freezer meals for my FIL. Just finished dividing a pot of pork shoulder braised with sauerkraut, onions and apples among several mini loaf pans. I have another pot cooling I bit before I divide that up.

Next: bratwurst simmered in beer, mustard and sauerkraut, and then grilled, to be layered over canned sliced potatoes (they were already in the pantry here).

Yes, our last name ends with -ski ;)

Last edited:
This "-ski" thinks those sound pretty German, GG. ;)

Thank you! Beagle sends her kisses.

Ewww, Dog germs!

Lucy_Snoopy.jpg

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Back
Top Bottom