What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hiya,
It's me Munky...Forgot my password.
This is just a time waster name until I get home.

Mr.Munky is in surgery now.Will be for a few hrs more.
His attitude was very positive joking around and such.

Waitings is rough....

I will hold my thumbs for you.

I'm being a great mum giving my sick daughter an evening meal of cookies and milk.

Hiya,
It's me Munky...Forgot my password.
This is just a time waster name until I get home.

Mr.Munky is in surgery now.Will be for a few hrs more.
His attitude was very positive joking around and such.

Waitings is rough....
(((Hugs))) sending good thoughts for a safe and successful surgery.

(((Hugs))) sending good thoughts for a safe and successful surgery.

He is going to do just fine. Most likely better than you are at this moment. Prayers are on the way. Lots of loving ((Hugs)) for you and for Mr. Munky :flowers:. They will look very pretty sitting on his bedside stand. :angel:

Kayelle, my mother had a saying that has now become one of my favourites:-

I can get ready to leave,
or I can leave,
But I can't do both!
:angel::angel:

I'm home for now. Visiting hours aren't for a while yet.

Thank you everyone for the support.:)

That was a clever if I must say a good back up name. It will be deleted when hubby gets home. Was using my Kindle at the time. I'm probably in trouble with the owners and mods for having a dual account,like I said the other will be deleted. One Munky around here is enough. Look where only 1 got hubby!:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

The rude people in the waiting room drove me crazy. I hate the ME,ME,ME attitude. That waiting room was specifically set up for the patients family members only who are in critical condition (which my husband was) to have a quiet place to be kept until after their loved ones Dr. could come in and give them an update.

I just broke the cardinal sin. Got up and called the ICU Unit...Shift change..oops..Yeah, I'll call back.. Sorry!:ohmy:

We were only allowed to see him for a few minutes last night. Met his nurse. She's just fantastic! Loved her! She told us he still had a few hrs to go before he would be out of the woods. Out of the 8 he still had 4 to go.
Called her before bed. Great news. He was waking up. Answering questions with a squeeze of his hand. He knew his name. Said he was in pain.
Getting his anxiety, BP, oxygen lvls under control were still the main factors She was working on. Will know more soon.

I'll keep you guys posted. Tried to last night but our net was running too slow. Pages weren't loading up at all. Fine, I had only 1 hrs sleep the night before and was running on pure Adrenalin all day. It was bed time for me. His nurse's order..

Munky.

That's great news, Munky! Will continue to send positive and healing thoughts for a quick recovery for the Mister.

Back
Top Bottom