What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was a clever if I must say a good back up name. It will be deleted when hubby gets home. Was using my Kindle at the time. I'm probably in trouble with the owners and mods for having a dual account,like I said the other will be deleted. One Munky around here is enough. Look where only 1 got hubby!:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Nope, no problem here! One does what one needs.

I'm glad Hubby is doing well.

Another nurse to chime in about taking care of yourself. Let the hospital nurses take care of DH and you sit back while you can. All too soon (although it doesn't feel like it) he will be back home. Rest while you can, take yourself out to dinner...relax...

Another nurse to chime in about taking care of yourself. Let the hospital nurses take care of DH and you sit back while you can. All too soon (although it doesn't feel like it) he will be back home. Rest while you can, take yourself out to dinner...relax...

Good advice, Nurse Fiona :heart:

Thank you for not busting my chops over the name.

Update:

Unfortunately he's suffered a stroke this morning before we got there.

He can say a few words,but his face has slaked down on one side. He has no feeling in his arm. His fingers don't want to work. In extreme pain, that they are trying to help him with. It's been difficult. His BP dropped to 60. Not good.

I wasn't told any of this when I called this morning. His nurse wanted to tell me in person. Were in shock. We weren't prepared to hear that. Had I known I wouldn't have stopped at Starbucks to get coffee for the nurses. We would have been running to his room.

Our sons have been a monotonous rocks handling me after we got home.
I'm trying still trying to take all the info in. A good cry made me feel a little better.

Tomorrow I'll probably be using the alt name. I'm leaving early so that I'll be sitting at his door when he wakes up. Were at rock bottom right now.

Oh dear lord, Munky. :cry: There isn't much I can do for you guys but pray. I know a little of how you are feeling - my Mom had post-surgery issues. It's a really tough road to travel, but know that we'll all be rooting for you and your DH from across the land and beyond. :heart:

Munky, here is something to take mind of things for a second or two, just something small and silly that happened me today.

I am standing in the kitchen, doing lunch. Today we are having lunch burritos. I am just being happy and preparing lunch, when I see two fruit flies buzzing about. I follow them with my eyes and see them land on my kitchen lamp.. Which promptly fell from the ceiling and hit a loaf and kitchen table.

Guess if I was stunned. We got the lamp back up again and the loaf has dent.

Munky, here is something to take mind of things for a second or two, just something small and silly that happened me today.

I am standing in the kitchen, doing lunch. Today we are having lunch burritos. I am just being happy and preparing lunch, when I see two fruit flies buzzing about. I follow them with my eyes and see them land on my kitchen lamp.. Which promptly fell from the ceiling and hit a loaf and kitchen table.

Guess if I was stunned. We got the lamp back up again and the loaf has dent.

Oh my, that's terrible! Are the flys OK?

Feeling very sorry for myself. This stupid cold is lingering, moving to my chest, and giving me headaches all week, so I can't do any of the things I've planned. So aggravating.

Then I come here to complain and think about Munky and her DH and I'm hoping he's doing better today. My problems are minor in comparison.

Take care, Munky :heart:

Back
Top Bottom