What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dawg knows I love her, even if she is a Redneck...I'll go for Sophisticated Redneck, black duct tape is so chic.

Black duct tape is soo 2016 fall fashion! It so hobo chic and Sophisticated Bohemian . ;)

It is the new in thing for kitchen designs.

Because every one knows that silver duct tape is so 2015 retro chic and that so NO EWW.. ;)

Can I pulled off designer nut?

Black duct tape is soo 2016 fall fashion! It so hobo chic and Sophisticated Bohemian . ;)

It is the new in thing for kitchen designs.

Because every one knows that silver duct tape is so 2015 retro chic and that so NO EWW.. ;)

Can I pulled off designer nut?

Yes, it's kind of scary, you nailed it! LOL!

Indeed. I pride myself on my sophistification, y'all. Black duct tape is the new silver when it comes to refrigerators.

Last edited:
Yeah and of course the plank was organic grown and carefully and lovingly hugged. Yes, I have watch a program about organic building homes.

You guys are killing me! :ROFLMAO:

DL, I wasn't born at the time but my family has told great stories of a car they had. My sister was encouraged to chew bubble gum, which they would then use to patch parts of the car! Maybe some pink Double Bubble might work well with your black duct tape!

No, LP, pink Double Bubble would be tacky. We're all about class here along the river. As demonstrated by my elegant taste in duct tape.

Last edited:
SO and I spent the afternoon at my sister's home. She needed a new cordless phone system so I helped her pick it out, load the phone numbers, record a greeting and install them.

It's annoying how archaic the data entry system is for these phones. It's like using an old flip phone to enter letters and numbers.

No, LP, pink Double Bubble would be tacky. We're all about class here along the river. As demonstrated by my elegant taste in duct tape.
No problem and I hope you were not offended.;) You have to realize that was the Canadian prairies in the 50's. First, there was no duct tape and second, the car was (wait for it)... a purple Edsel! :wacko:

Like this without the flames

No problem and I hope you were not offended.;) You have to realize that was the Canadian prairies in the 50's. First, there was no duct tape and second, the car was (wait for it)... a purple Edsel! :wacko:

Like this without the flames

Oh heavens no! No offense taken! Bubble gum would be "tacky" (as in sticky). My humor may be a bit weird at times. OK, most of the time.

Indeed. I pride myself on my sophistification, y'all. Black duct tape is the new silver when it comes to refrigerators.
Dawg, you need to get seasonal. For now you need Halloween themed tape:

20140905_haloween.jpg

Then you need to move on to turkeys, then Santa and Christmas trees, then Valentine's, etc...

Hm. Spiders and skulls duct tapes interest me, CG. They would be up year-round though.

Sigh. I need to bite the ice cube and go shopping for a new fridge. The ice maker seems to have bitten the dust now too, though now I can see what's in the fridge thanks to rope, 2x4s, and duct tape that allow the fridge light to come on.

Last edited:
Dawg.....gotta hand it to ya for being so creative. But yeah...looks like a new fridge is in order. Sorry....I know that's a pain. Things just don't last like they used to. Grrr....!

As for the duct tape, I kind of like this one. It matches my cool weather comfies and slippers. :LOL:

Attachments

• leopard duct tape.jpg
    leopard duct tape.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 96
Hm. Looks like camo, Cheryl! Though I like leopard too. More of a skull and spider girl myself.

I'll probably check the local Menards first, though I'm not looking forward to the hassle of hauling out, rewiring, repiping, and replacing.

As long as I have a neighbor with a (formerly) empty freezer he wasn't using, who lives 50 feet away, and I have his garage code, I'm not in any rush.

What a nice neighbor! :flowers: I hope you find a good fridge replacement, and that it's a relatively painless installation.

Thanks Cheryl! Yes, we take care of each other. His daughters were sort of my daughters when they were growing up. My little garden "helpers".

They're both successful adults now, and still remember the gardening stuff I taught them!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom