What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
taxlady: Voluptuous as a walrus. ;)

That is odd because B is the most common breast size and C isnt that uncommon either, but I land on G.

I even know skinny girls have the boob or hip problem which is weird.

taxlady: Voluptuous as a walrus. ;)

That is odd because B is the most common breast size and C isnt that uncommon either, but I land on G.

I even know skinny girls have the boob or hip problem which is weird.
This was back in the '70s. People were, in general, thinner back then. That would affect breast size.

It's been going on for a couple weeks...:ROFLMAO:

No bets, but you have been just a little distracted lately.

You guys should have been taking bets..:LOL:
It took me long enough to wake up and see that.Did a double check..Did I just see that?:huh:

It's cool though. Thank you ;)

Munky Badger.

Munky, I bet your DH knows you were just trying to act like normal. He's probably more angry with himself for having that danged stroke than with anything you could say or do. Hang in there, things will be better. ((hugs))

I'm trying to unwind by giving myself an alcohol rubdown...from the inside (got a glass of wine at my side). I spent half the afternoon and a good chunk of the evening clothes and shoe shopping. :sick: I hate to clothes shop, despise shoe shopping. At least I came home with two pair of shoes that might work (Saucony sports shoes and Earth Origins walking sandals). Got four winter tops - two lightweight sweaters and 2 mock turtlenecks. I should be set for the next 2-3 years. Did I mention I really don't like to shop for clothes and shoes? :wacko:

I know things will get better.It's only been a week.
Were all on a learning curve.I'll be reading a magazine at the table for a while.That will stop my chattering:LOL:

I like your W/T lesson.;) You know I just might practice that tonight.Before I go to bed.

After I clean my desk, computer area of all this collective clutter. Amazing what a few weeks away will do.:ohmy:

Munky Badger

The hatch missed my head by a nose...

I didn't snack my way through the samples, that cut way down on food purchases, also I don't eat the same way I did a year ago. That cut down on silly food purchases.

Costco is now carrying the Columbus brand of pastrami and turkey with no nitrates/nitrites, also found some nice breakfast sausage without nitrates/nitrites, locally produced in Greeley, CO.
I find that because we eat clean, gluten free, etc. I am buying more meat and produce from Costco because I CAN get the quality items that don't contain items we can't eat. That drives the bill up; however, the $800 is only every few months because I portion out the meats and freeze them.

As for flours we have an organic store very close that sells good quality for an okay price.

I'm on rest duty today! :)

We are going for dinner at one of TB's Colleague's house tomorrow and it is a bit of a drive (an hour and a half) each direction. This driver just retired, though she is taking the odd casual shift. I have never met her and her hubby, but the Chief dispatcher and her SO are going and I know both of them well.

I have just decided that I will do whatever it takes to prepare for social events rather than sit around at home isolated. My reunion went well so we will try this one.

We seldom get as much as $300 worth of stuff at Costco. Even that is a PITA to schlep up the stairs from the basement garage.

Our Costco is closer than our supermarket. We go there about once a month so we don't tend to run up a big bill. I should ask them how much I spent in the last year.

Our Costco is closer than our supermarket. We go there about once a month so we don't tend to run up a big bill. I should ask them how much I spent in the last year.
They even have that info, well at least in Canada. I have the Executive membership and when they talked me into that, they showed me what I had spent in the past year and what the 2% would be, so I would know if it was worth the extra $50/year.

CakePoet, I can wear off-the-rack clothes. I just don't like the process of looking for something, trying it on, etc. NOT a girly-girl here. But let me loose in a grocery store or home improvement center...:w00t:

Happy Boy Brand Black Soy Sauce...I got a pair of the Sketchers Flex, very nice...
"Happy Boy". Thanks!
I bought a pair of Sketchers Flex. They were very comfy, but after a month and a half or so my foot felt sloppy in the right heel. When I took them off and put them on the steps to take up to the bedroom, I noticed that the right shoe looked way wider in the heel part of the right vamp than it did on the left shoe. I tucked them into the closet and keep forgetting to write an email to Sketchers. One of these days...:whistling:

I get most of my flours from King Arthur, love the quality and consistency.
It's my favorite commercial brand, too. I did buy a couple pounds each of flour made from heritage wheats when we shopped at an Amish bulk store. I was very happy with the results in those two loaves of bread a few weeks back.

...I like your W/T lesson.;) You know I just might practice that tonight.Before I go to bed...
"W/T"? I'm guessing the first letter is for "wine", but beyond that I'm confused. Maybe "therapy"?

Heh. I'm tall and scrawny. My issue is getting pants and sleeves long enough, and fitting a tall, skinny body with no butt. Eddie Bauer used to have the perfect jeans for tall scrawny women, but they seem to have discontinued them. Thankfully I'd ordered 4 pairs before they did that.

Just chores around the house today.

They even have that info, well at least in Canada. I have the Executive membership and when they talked me into that, they showed me what I had spent in the past year and what the 2% would be, so I would know if it was worth the extra $50/year.

We have that membership as well. When we were buying for the business and for our youth group the 2% was huge. Now it pays for the membership (including the extra $50).

I'm on rest duty today! :)

We are going for dinner at one of TB's Colleague's house tomorrow and it is a bit of a drive (an hour and a half) each direction. This driver just retired, though she is taking the odd casual shift. I have never met her and her hubby, but the Chief dispatcher and her SO are going and I know both of them well.

I have just decided that I will do whatever it takes to prepare for social events rather than sit around at home isolated. My reunion went well so we will try this one.

Dinner got postponed to next week so last night I started the stove. For a cook I am appalled at how dirty my stove is. The burner area is done as is the control panel. Today I will get the oven ready and do the auto clean. I will still have to do some by hand, but this will help a lot.

Getting ready to go out to dinner; my BFF from second grade is taking us out to a steakhouse. Next week is her birthday and we will take her out...

I've never been to Ikea. From what I've seen, it's not my style. Guess I'm not normal ;)
Normal? :huh: What's "normal"? :wacko:

Ikea is a great place to get exercise and have look-sees at interesting stuff. It's almost 70 miles for us to the nearest, so I think we've been there twice. Both times Ikea was the "while we're in the area..." stop since we had planned on going elsewhere out that way. I can count the number of purchases on one hand, and they were small items. I really liked the wine stoppers I bought, though. They were deedle-boppers!

Back
Top Bottom