What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So husband comes home a day late, doesnt matter he had fun.

Oh did you know that pearlfish lives in the anuses of seacucumber, most often they are two but a poor seacucumber had 15 living up it back side... Poor sea cucumber.

My husband got salted pork when he got home, I didnt mind, I just wished I had been with him and the host, since I so love being with both of them.

Goodness....seems I've been busier this past month than I was even back when I was working full time. :ermm::ohmy: Not even 10PM yet, and can't keep my eyes open any longer....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nighty, all...! :sleep:

Getting ready to hop into the shower so I can run to the store at 6 a.m. As soon as it opens.

But first I have to take a quick look at the obits in our local paper. It has been a couple of years since I have seen any of my school mates listed. Either they are all dead or are living as long as me.

I think he really didn't like that soup that day...getting hard to cook for him.

I have always cooked on the premises that if they are hungry enough they will eat it. If not, then cook your own meals.

It was only the kids I ever had a problem with. They would rather go hungry.

Well, we're supposed to be home now. However, between The Lost Jacket saga, taking the long way home, stopping for a car magnet at the gift shop on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, and having a wonderful lupper of fresh seafood along VA'S Eastern Shore, we ended up in a Holiday Inn in DE. We'll allow ourselves one touristy thing tomorrow (Thursday) and then Go Home!

Left home on Halloween. Missing my own bed and unbleached towels.

Glad you are having a good time, CG.

I am trying to rest as we are going to a concert on Friday that is an hour's drive away. Well, an hour for most people. Because my van is off the road for winter and TB's car is okay for short distances but not long, we have factored in stopping for dinner on the way and then getting there an hour early for handicapped parking (or TB dropping me off, parking and walking back) and getting to our seats with the least amount of crowds.

I have been fighting a cold for a few days and can't go if I have a fever so I am trying to be good! :angel:

Well I got my cooking orders for Thursday.

A large Casserole of Stuffing
1 Large Pumpkin Cheesecake
1 Apple Pie. And if I feel up to it,
Some Pumpkin Cookies

We got a few inches of snow yesterday. That put a stop to harvest for a couple days. So we went out last night. Apparently my drunk self thought it would be a good idea to can some meat today. My hung over self is not impressed with my drunk self. LOL. Yes I had a driver.

Well I got my cooking orders for Thursday.

A large Casserole of Stuffing
1 Large Pumpkin Cheesecake
1 Apple Pie. And if I feel up to it,
Some Pumpkin Cookies

I will do the cookies tomorrow. When I talked to my daughter, I told her I would bring the stuffing. "I was going to ask you Mom, but I thought it might be just too much work. I love your stuffing." 'Nuff said. And I always do the Pumpkin Cheesecake. Every year. SIL's favorite part of the meal. Anything with sugar is his favorite part of any meal, any time of the day.

Shampooing some rugs, cleaning the hardwood floors, having the dryer repaired AGAIN. Hope to bake a cake or a batch of bagels this afternoon. House has to look pretty for Thanksgiving.

Apparently I am starting the Anti- Mac & Cheese club today.

On another note, I am also looking for a torch today, husband cant find it nor can I and we guess the kid has hidden it and forgot about it.

Back
Top Bottom