What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No worries, Cooking Goddess, I totally understand.
Yes, I plan to have rugs. I actually do not sit on furniture at home, much, so I will need a rug to sit on/craft on/eat on. I also have a professional kitchen mat picked out to put in front of the area I plan to do mixing, cutting, rolling, or otherwise prepping.
I have been picking stuff since the house burned in June. I am -so- ready to finish this and get on with life lol.

I barely remember when I didn't sit on furniture much. It was decades ago, when I could get down on the floor without Biggie Crane to get back up.
:LOL:
Geeze, in those days before stuff wore out, I thought sitting in the Lotus Position on the floor was comfortable.

Some sweet friends helped work on our banner with us!

ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1484444045.581699.jpg

Drat, GG! I should have squished your name in!

It's pretty, isn't it? Looks like a NYC roadmap! Took us four hours, a bunch of meatballs, and a few cosmopolitans to get to this. I am very pleased. DH was not allowed to write anything. His writing is even worse than mine so we took his sharpies away.

My gf took the two pages away to laminate them. I told her she better not get into a car accident. Watch for us on TV on January 21! We'll be the two scrawny old broads with a 4 foot very colorful banner!

Last edited:
Drat, GG! I should have squished your name in!

It's pretty, isn't it? Looks like a NYC roadmap! Took us four hours, a bunch of meatballs, and a few cosmopolitans to get to this. I am very pleased. DH was not allowed to write anything. His writing is even worse than mine so we took his sharpies away.

My gf took the two pages away to laminate them. I told her she better not get into a car accident. Watch for us on TV on January 21! We'll be the two scrawny old broads with a 4 foot very colorful banner!

I think I see a teensy bit of white space in the bottom right corner ;) I'll be looking for you, sweetie. Take care.

All parts are functional! Watch out, Washington, DC!

My Fran and I will find the nearest brick wall to march in to, like Stork directing the marching band at the end of Animal House.

Neither one of us have any sense of direction. This should be interesting. She at least rides a train every day. In Oregon. A bit different here, we don't have trains here along the river, unless they're cargo trains.

Last edited:
Another week to go. I will be perusing maps and have preordered my MetroPass. I have no idea what to do with it. Fran and I will be the blind leading the blind. We will find our brick wall to march into!

I'm at a horticultural conference today. A talk on edible flowers just concluded; this slide was part of it and, Dawg and Kayelle (I think it is?), I had to post it just for you :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 1484580232751.jpg
    1484580232751.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 98
I'm at a horticultural conference today. A talk on edible flowers just concluded; this slide was part of it and, Dawg and Kayelle (I think it is?), I had to post it just for you :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: Truth in advertising!

Frank is also a member of the club.

Last edited:
Yesterday we put up 13 quarts of canned beef and made a bunch of jerky. Today sitting around unproductive. Watching tv and the rain. Had a bit of an ice storm last night nobody is going anywhere.I'm just waiting for this rain to freeze. Nobody will be moving for a while tomorrow either.

It was funny watching the chickens slide down the ramp to the coop.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

I have to take my boss to tha hospital for cataract surgery. He has to be there by 1 but surgery isn't until 3:50.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom