What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Verizon descended on our condo property to install the underground wiring so residents have access to FIOS. Fox holes, trenches, ditches and heavy machinery all over the place. Our grass will never be the same!

Verizon descended on our condo property to install the underground wiring so residents have access to FIOS. Fox holes, trenches, ditches and heavy machinery all over the place. Our grass will never be the same!

Our mayor Mumbles Mennino signed a contract with Comcast that gives them exclusive rights to all the elderly housing building in the city. We have underground RCN wiring in Eastie and Verizon has been laying their wiring also. But we don't have a choice. If we did, I would get rid of Comcast so fast, their cables would be burning.

I just wish she'd blow them out after ten minutes.:ROFLMAO:

My girlfriend in Atlanta gave that one to me. We would be on the phone and she would say, "Wait a minute." I knew exactly what the problem was.

I had a hysterectomy when my youngest was eight months old. They left me with one ovary. And I am eternally gratefull. So for the next ten years or so, I would get a pimple in the middle on my chin. Just one pimple. I knew my one ovary was working. Then it dawned on me one day that I hadn't seen the pimple for several months. That was my menopause. And I didn't even know it. It okay. You can hate me for that. :)

My girlfriend in Atlanta gave that one to me. We would be on the phone and she would say, "Wait a minute." I knew exactly what the problem was.

I had a hysterectomy when my youngest was eight months old. They left me with one ovary. And I am eternally gratefull. So for the next ten years or so, I would get a pimple in the middle on my chin. Just one pimple. I knew my one ovary was working. Then it dawned on me one day that I hadn't seen the pimple for several months. That was my menopause. And I didn't even know it. It okay. You can hate me for that. :)
10 years ago I had a complete hysterectomy and woke up with the "flashes"...I thought great, at least I will be over it before I am actually old enough for it. No such luck....still have the suckers and they haven't mellowed with age :wacko::ROFLMAO:

Surgical menopause several years ago. I was told this would last a year...then it was, "Well, some women have it for around two years." I am headed towards eight years. I even made them do an ultrasound to make sure both ovaries were gone. At least I don't get as hot as I used to, but it lasts longer...it's not a flash, it's a low burn that can last hours. Usually when it's the hottest part of the day. I have noticed that if I get over heated, it takes longer to go away.

My body thermometer has been malfunctioning since I was 9 and had a severe case of heatstroke, which I am sure is contributing to my problems.

Surgical menopause is no joke. My niece went through it when she was just 35. Her hot flashes would get so bad that she would be in the fever zone. 103ºF. They had to put her on a high dose of hormones. Over the years, now in her fifties, she is finally able to get by with a minimal dose. :(

Reached into my mailbox and withdrew my mail, my mail and arm were covered with ants! Of course I was in my car.

And the newspaper box has a nice growing wasp nest, complete with residents. I'm surprised no-one has gotten stung yet.

So, ant bait for the mailbox, wasp spray for the paper box. And when the wasps are gone, some enterprising bird will start building a nest. Gotta love life in the country.

Reached into my mailbox and withdrew my mail, my mail and arm were covered with ants! Of course I was in my car.

And the newspaper box has a nice growing wasp nest, complete with residents. I'm surprised no-one has gotten stung yet.

So, ant bait for the mailbox, wasp spray for the paper box. And when the wasps are gone, some enterprising bird will start building a nest. Gotta love life in the country.
:ohmy: :LOL:

Dawgluver said:

Yikes, not cool.

I say, start charging them rent. :ermm:

Addie said:
I say, start charging them rent. :ermm:

I'ma gonna put an ant bait in my car. I was shaking my mail and arm, and scattering ants all over.

When I checked the paper box, wasp spray at the ready, the wasps were gone! Just the little nest was left! Apparently they read DC.

Back
Top Bottom