What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PF, it looks like all of us are on night watch for you. ? I hope you get some good rest and are feeling better when you get up. Maybe you need to think of a new way to get some excitement...

PF, hope you are sleeping well at the moment. Sorry to hear about your rotten night. Not fun. I've sent some little dragonettes to watch over you while you sleep. Hugs.

Waiting for breakfast to be done. Mom has an appointment with the diabetes educator this afternoon so we're not doing much this AM. As soon as I finish this last nab I'm going to make the beds.

Missed work tonight, was in the ER...again. I'm okay, very dizzy and falling over due to a change in medications. Then I had a Panic Attack in the ER and they ended up doing a heart workup. Just got home.

Princess,
Sorry your going through all of that. We need to get you into a really relaxing mind numbing hobby.
Hoping your going to take a few days off to really rest up.

Feel better soon.:heart:

Munky.

Your little Monkey just plods through life where her canine sister, Violet, is a bundle of nerves every time we pack a box (she hates change as much as I do). I am sure Monkey would love for you to come and "rescue" her on move day because we are trading in "her" fenced yard and all that is on the other side for a third story balcony. I am hoping we can get her back on a harness and lead so I can take her across the street to the dog park. I am planning to go there with my laptop to write so Violet and Monkey can have some outdoor time. :)

I'd be more than happy to baby sit Violet to.They are a package deal.
My dogs would love having new buddies to play with.They know what moving day is like.

Munky.

Gee Beautiful Princess, do I have to send you on a nice long vacation to some Pacific Isle with His Highness Lord Shrek? You have to take care of yourself. I have the feeling that you failed to get enough rest after your heart attack.

We not only love you, but need you also. You are a very important integral part of t his forum. Get your rest and take care of yourself.

I came down with pleurisy yesterday. I am much better. I slept with the heating pad last night. It seemed to help tremendously because today while I was at Winthrop for my vitals it was gone. (I hope.) I am feeling much better. I got my month's supply of my meds while I was there. My pain meds Vicodin were included. I immediately took two of them on an empty stomach. I never take two at a time. First one and maybe an hour later take the second one if I need it. Let me tell you by the time I was ready to come home I was flying. Then getting to the into my building, I could hardly walk to the community room where my scooter was. I was even scared about operating it to get it upstairs on the elevator. I made it to the second floor and had to call Pirate to come and get me. I almost crashed into the wall leaving the elevator.

Time has passed and the pills have worn off. The pain in my chest and back is completely gong. But I will NEVER take two of them together again. Even on a full stomach. I don't care how bad the pain becomes.

Gee Beautiful Princess, do I have to send you on a nice long vacation to some Pacific Isle with His Highness Lord Shrek? You have to take care of yourself. I have the feeling that you failed to get enough rest after your heart attack.

We not only love you, but need you also. You are a very important integral part of t his forum. Get your rest and take care of yourself.

What She said!

Oh, and Addie, you might want to take some of your own advice. We need you here too!

Well, I am off to have the first of three showers (well two are together - a regular one followed by an antibacterial scrub) and another scrub in the morning. I am also limited to water and apple juice until 8 am then nothing.

I got a free sofa! we are so happy, yes from the 1980:ties but that is better then the one we had from 1962.

So comfy and perfect.

Thanks everyone, doing much better. The doc changed a med last week, despite my reluctance. I made an appointment yesterday, demanded my previous medication back and tossed the new one in the trash. I have not had a falling over incident or dizziness thus far this morning.

It's sunny out and I'm going to go put some flowers in the ground.

Princess, I'm so glad to hear you're doing better, and that you have your old meds back. Take care, enjoy your day in the sunshine, and happy planting! :flowers:

I'm getting ready to walk across the street and visit with my elderly neighbors for an hour or two - however long they're up to it. I have some fresh cut up and chilled watermelon to take them, and a pitcher of lemonade. They're such sweet folks. :wub:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom