What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am drooling over my new toy......can't post too many photos of your very own chile roaster:angel:

Attachments

• DSCN7077.jpg
    DSCN7077.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCN7079.jpg
    DSCN7079.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCN7082.jpg
    DSCN7082.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCN7084.jpg
    DSCN7084.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 80
Wondering why my new cell phone's battery drained to nothing.

I had 98% battery when I went to bed.It's Zero now.
Not a good time for that to happen.No I didn't leave it on.

Starting today it's going to be complete chaos around here.
I need my phone to maker sure everything goes as planned.

Wondering why my new cell phone's battery drained to nothing.

I had 98% battery when I went to bed.It's Zero now.
Not a good time for that to happen.No I didn't leave it on.

Starting today it's going to be complete chaos around here.
I need my phone to maker sure everything goes as planned.
Sounds like your phone has an app that's doing stuff while your phone is off. Or maybe it's a bad battery.

I have an app called BatteryBot, that helps me lower battery consumption and see what's been using the most power.

Good luck.

I don't know if I mentioned this before but I have been building a semi to pull my camper. I license it as a motor home so anyone can drive it. I have to put a fridge and microwave in it as well as a porta potty to meet the requirements of a motor home. I had to do many modifications to the outside also. Remove the big hitch and put on one specially for a camper with extra cushion so it wont tear the trailer up. Flat bed for toys and a generator so we can stay anywhere we want to. I had to tear the bed out of the sleeper and mount seats in there with seat belts for the kids. Planting season is quickly approaching. I am running out of time. Our first trip is the weekend after memorial day. Today I have to go collect more parts. I had big plans to work on it all day tomorrow but Easter.

Attachments

• 28870385_10155009684441017_5311657415844823040_o.jpg
    28870385_10155009684441017_5311657415844823040_o.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 27337100_10154984891091017_6368090394107263885_n.jpg
    27337100_10154984891091017_6368090394107263885_n.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 85
Wow, that's a lot of towing power there, Farmer Jon! Happy camping!

I'm finally relaxing with a glass of wine while strolling through DC. Did two loads of laundry, vacuumed the steps (what a PITA), cleaned the living room (a moving furniture kind of clean) and half bath, and prepped all the veggies for Easter dinner. I was a busy, busy girl. Hmm, maybe I'll have a second glass of wine...:whistling:

I just finished peeling and grating the beets for today's beets-n-horseradish side dish.

DW didn't want to have red dyed hands for the next few days. My hands look like I should be making cave art.

Of course I'm wearing a white t--shirt, too.

Our Easter dinner is all prepared so I have a day of relaxation ahead of me.

I've been working on making Christmas gifts for this coming Christmas and have finished 4 so far. Today I'll finish a cable-knit hat and another gift will be done.

Next on the Santa's workshop agenda is outfitting a small doll cradle (mattress, pillow, blankie, and quilt), along with making some clothes for a doll I bought that is just the right size for the cradle. Naturally, I'll make a nightie or some jammies so the baby can sleep comfortably.

Paid 50 cents for the cradle, which has a music box that plays a lullaby. The doll was 25 cents. I'm not certain the cradle was ever played with and the doll appears to be in the same shape.

I'm havin' a ball!

Bucky, I just noticed this page makes 3,000 pages on this this thread.

See what you started back in 2011??

Except...it was dear-now-absent pacanis that really started the thread. If my dusty rememberer is working, it actually went back to maybe 2009? Maybe 2007? I do remember pac's post being about removing a hornet's nest - and how he thought it would be fun to have a thread about doing much of nothing, a la Seinfeld.

About, maybe, four years ago? some maintenance was being done to the website. A thread or two was truncated, losing a good part of the early posts. "What are you doing?" was one of the casualties. Another thread or two completely disappeared - like the "Stray Thoughts" thread. When I had one, PF told me to just start another one...hence, the ".2".

I also remember that bt wanted to be here to make the 30,000 post. Well, he'd better show up right NOW because my post should be 29,999.

WOOHOO, 30, 000 posts!!!

What am I doing?

Do the twist
Do the fly
Do the swim
And do the bird
Well do the duck
Aaah, and do the monkey
Hey hey, watusi
And a what about the food
Do the mashed potato
What about the boogaloo
Oh, the bony marony
Come on let's do the twist.

Shake your tailfeathers!

https://g.co/kgs/s1Kgo9

Congrats, BT. You attained your goal.

30,000 posts! I guess the answer to "What Are You Doing?" is "A Lot!"

Relaxing with DC. It was a busy day of three-store shopping: Aldi, Price Chopper, and Market Basket. I did have to play Refrigerator Tetris to get all of the groceries into the fridge. :wacko: Tomorrow's challenge will be to rearrange the freezer so that I can cram in packages of pork chops. I tend to buy only loss leaders at Price Chopper, seeing as how their name in no way indicates their (high) prices, but they were running end chops on sale for 79 cents a pound! I think the two packages might give me a couple of nice ones to bread and bake. Otherwise I see them baked with sauerkraut, BBQ'd, and braised with onions. :yum: I have my work cut out for me - something to do while listening to my team's home opener, weather willing. Play ball (again)!

Back
Top Bottom