What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sitting here reading the posts, contemplating how to procrastinate and not do anything the rest of the day - other than chase goslings back thru the fence. Gads, I hope they get bigger soon!

Hospital tests 8am - then hit Home Hardware, bought a new hoe - Walmart, mainly for milk (Ontario milk is 2-3$ cheaper than Que. and although I don't normally like their groceries they usually look ka ka - this time the vegies looked good! fresh and so I bought! - Office Depot, printer ink - $ $tore, vinyl gloves - MacD's for coffee (had to fast for tests) but ended up getting a Crispy Crunchy Chicken 'n Bacon Wrap with Ranch Dressing. Surprise - not a fan of McD's but this was very good!

Picked up our grandson from his last day of school. He's moving off to middle school in the Fall. Now he's 'hanging' with the neighbor girl and they're trying to figure out what to do.

Wow, Andy, can't believe your Grandson is off to middle school! I have enjoyed reading about your times together. But now, alas, Grandpa has been ditched for the neighbor girl! :LOL:

Wow, Andy, it seems like he's grown up overnight! I'll never have grandkids unless I go out and adopt another kid. Preferably one with a job and house, a spouse I like, and a well-behaved child or two. :LOL:

roadfix, that is some nice (and nicely planned) landscaping you have going on there.

...one of the solutions that was offered to wrap the trunk in aluminum foil and then grease it. Or something of that nature...
You remember correctly, but your timing is off. You see, the trees need to be wrapped while the eggs are intact. Once the larvae hatch and move up to the leaves...well, too late. Besides, we have a small forest in our back yard. It would take rolls and rolls of foil and duct tape, and more energy and desire than I have, to try preventive measures. Nature can do what nature does. Besides, with the rain this weekend, and what's predicted for Thursday, I bet it will be bug-be-gone by the weekend.

So, today I drove John Lennon's last car, a 1979 Beige Mercedes 300TD Station Wagon. Another snoozer. But... Baby I just drove his car, I didn't get to drive it far, not likely that I'll be a star, but I did make some money. Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, yeah.

CD

Frost here this morning so a slow start to the day,heading to the supermarket soon. Cat foods nearly gone,lol. It's not even my cat, just turns up every night at the back door, peering in the French doors. Been coming 3 ? Years now. He's well fed and a softie.

Russ

Frost here this morning so a slow start to the day,heading to the supermarket soon. Cat foods nearly gone,lol. It's not even my cat, just turns up every night at the back door, peering in the French doors. Been coming 3 ? Years now. He's well fed and a softie.

Russ

Sorry to tell you this, but...it's your cat, at least it thinks you belong to it.

Just got home, stripped down to the least amount of clothing as it's hotter than Hades here...92F...see told ya, hotter than Hades...supposed to be worse tomorrow. I need a suit that rains on the inside.

...It's not even my cat, just turns up every night at the back door, peering in the French doors. Been coming 3 ? Years now. He's well fed and a softie...

Sorry to tell you this, but...it's your cat, at least it thinks you belong to it.
Right, PF. :LOL:

It might not be "your cat", Russ, but face it - you're its human. :mrgreen: Who's the softie now? :heart:

Have to drive out to Monterey today.
Gotta go have my hearing tested.It's getting pretty bad.
It's going to be a fun day.They have to buy me lunch.
If I need hearing aids I won't have an excuse anymore for not responding to people.
Guess I can say instead of "I can't hear you, to I'm ignoring you!"
Sound like a good back up plan?:ohmy::ermm::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Munky.

Have to drive out to Monterey today.
Gotta go have my hearing tested.It's getting pretty bad.
It's going to be a fun day.They have to buy me lunch.
If I need hearing aids I won't have an excuse anymore for not responding to people.
Guess I can say instead of "I can't hear you, to I'm ignoring you!"
Sound like a good back up plan?:ohmy::ermm::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Munky.

Monterey, CA???

Ross

You betcha.SURPRISE!:ohmy: We were once neighbors.
Like you and your wife were getting out.
I'm tired of being cold..

Munky.

How interesting.. Jeannie was born in Monterey and I was 4 years old when my mother moved us (brother and sister) to Monterey, after our father died..

If you ever want to talk about The Peninsula, contact us (PM) here and we can exchange email addy's, etc.. :)

Ross

You betcha.SURPRISE!:ohmy: We were once neighbors.
Like you and your wife were getting out.
I'm tired of being cold..

Munky.

One of my customers has a house on 17-Mile Drive. He flies from DFW to Monterey in his private jet. Tough life.

CD

Back
Top Bottom