What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm back from getting blood drawn, preparing for my annual physical exam next week. The technician was so good - made the whole experience a snap, which I really appreciate. On the way home I stopped at Publix grocery and bought a reward - cherry turnovers. Any excuse. :angel:

I'm back from getting blood drawn, preparing for my annual physical exam next week. The technician was so good - made the whole experience a snap, which I really appreciate. On the way home I stopped at Publix grocery and bought a reward - cherry turnovers. Any excuse. :angel:

I have a similar ritual after I get the results from my A1C, enjoy them!:ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Just got home from aqua chi, it was so relaxing to go& clear my mind with deep breathing exercises. When I got home dh had supper made, so nice, relaxing now watching "America's got talent". Dh is out mowing the lawn I am feeling a little guilty like I should get up & go do the dishes.

I have a small bit of time for fun, then off to bed. This is the week when I takeover the reins and I have two last days to ask questions before I am on my own.

I have a small bit of time for fun, then off to bed. This is the week when I takeover the reins and I have two last days to ask questions before I am on my own.
You will do great!! They must have had a good reason for putting you in charge.

I am getting to bed early too, We have a crazy week ahead with alot of large parties catered.

You will do great!! They must have had a good reason for putting you in charge.

I am getting to bed early too, We have a crazy week ahead with alot of large parties catered.

Yeah, I'm the only one who can do it...and stupid enough to say, "Sure, go on vacation for three weeks.

I am getting ready to head out to my pain program. Can't believe it is down to the last two weeks! And my body needs the morning workout, having not been able to get to the pool in over a week.

BTW, I actually use two sifters - one for gluten free and one for regular flours. ;)

At work (Army Dining Facility) we get the crappiest flour ever. I sift through a 25 lbs bag almost every night not just for measurement reasons also for keeping crap out of my products.

Back
Top Bottom