What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure how long rehab will take. It's not a major surgery. Just two little holes in the knee for arthroscopy. She'll push herself to the limit and make me very nervous along the way.

My knees really complain most (significant cartilage loss) when I go DOWN stairs.
Maybe this therapy will be available soon. I have seen that several universities and hospitals are researching stem cell therapy for regenerating cartilage. It doesn't even require surgery, just injections.

Stem Cell Therapy for Cartilage Repair

Happy SO is doing well, Andy.
I got a new phone today and spent 2 hours at the Verizon store while my old phone's stuff was downloaded and replaced. My monthly bill will be significantly lower, even with all the additional stuff I got. Seems Verizon unlimited plan made a reappearance. All was great until I realized I couldn't get my emails any more, on any device. Eeeks!! Finally went to the AOL website, got a new password, and eureka! All is right with the world.

I have a 2 story home and i think it keeps me fit, going up and down. Can't hurt me, unless I fall, too many gins,lol.

Russ
It's not a matter of not being fit. It's more of a problem of wearing out. I do 20-30 minutes a day on a recumbent bike, do a bit of light weight lifting three-four days a week, and cook with cast iron. [emoji6] Arthritis runs in my family. At least my issues started at an older age than it did for my parents.

Sitting here with my new puppy, Princess Buttercup. Getting ready to go feed the Terrible Two, Hazel and Hermione and, of course, Latte. My house overflows...

Sitting here with my new puppy, Princess Buttercup. Getting ready to go feed the Terrible Two, Hazel and Hermione and, of course, Latte. My house overflows...

We must view and exclaim over this new Princess Buttercup of which you speak, PF!

We are all ill, my daughter has small red spots all over, either Erythema infectiosum or Chicken pox, we are not sure. Meh... any one have chocolate chip cookies to send over?

I am digging through closets and boxes looking for some of my Dad's items and I am finding everything but what I want. They are all things I was looking for but never found.

Maybe I should pick something else to look for and I may find what I really need. :rolleyes:

Puuuuuppeeee! [emoji178] I wanna puppy! Have fun with your new baby, PF. And pictures, please?

Spent an hour and a half with a friend on the phone last night... Her new motto... when 9 week old puppy sleeps... she sleeps. Latest issue, puppy went under couch, came out with upholstery tack in mouth.. awkk! :ohmy:

I am digging through closets and boxes looking for some of my Dad's items and I am finding everything but what I want. They are all things I was looking for but never found.

Maybe I should pick something else to look for and I may find what I really need. :rolleyes:

Let us know if that works LP, I'm sure I'm not the only one would like to know! :LOL:

Taxy, I hope everything is alright. I survived my midnight hospital visit for my MIR but have to wait a week for the results. I am glad you get yours right away.

Taxy, I hope everything is alright. I survived my midnight hospital visit for my MIR but have to wait a week for the results. I am glad you get yours right away.
Thanks Lydia. It was, as the doctor suspected, osteoarthritis in my hip and a lot more than she expected. Oh dear.

taxy, I feel for you. I hope they find something that quiets old Arthur Itis for you. I just walk around and complain, much to Himself's chagrin. Hey, it works for me! :LOL:

Lydia, I hope your MRI results come back good.

Back
Top Bottom