What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Celebrating winning an appeal so a patient can continue his Medicare stay. First time I have had to do this. This calls for a quad shot breve and a bacon double cheeseburger.

Well done. :clap:

Did you have to print out the 148 pages to put them through the fax machine? I can't believe that we still have to fax stuff in the third millennium. It was a wonderful technology for about 20 years, last millennium.

Most of it was already printed out, I printed about 60 pages and added them to the stack that was already done. He's had two appeals already, this was just the one I did by myself. As for faxing, this is the government we are talking about and they are always in the last millennium when it comes to records.

Today is a Reset day

Yesterday was one of those days when nothing goes right. Dropped a bowl of flour on the kitchen throw rug, so I washed the rug. It wasn't on the floor for even an hour and I spilled about 4 ounces red wine on it. At least it's a dark colored rug - before the wine. :LOL: Well, another cycle through the washer and dryer, and it's clean again.

I plan on doing a lot of reading today. Himself is thinking about getting take-out.

Fretting

Many, many years ago I cut off a friendship that was toxic.
DH has in the past few years been pushing and prodding
me to re-kindle that friendship.

This person, whom I knew from school back in Hawaii, now
lives an 1 1/2 hour drive from us here in Arizona.

I've gone over this several times in the past with DH, I DO NOT wish
to have any sort of relationship with this person, ever again, period,
end of story, DROP IT!!!

Somehow, I don't know how, this person has found me on Social media
sites and is sending me messages through more than one of them. My first mistake was in telling DH about this, I should have kept my mouth shut! :wacko:

DH is still pushing that I contact this person, giving me all of
these reasons why I should, blah blah blah … NOOOOOOOO!!!

This has now caused a riff between DH and I … fret fret fret!

Things did not go as planned this morning. I was supposed to be hauling beans but being my peterbilt is in the detail shop because it's for sale and the other truck is traded off. I was going to drive old reliable. I didn't expect it to be so cold last night and it turns out nobody has put fuel in old reliable since last summer. So no winter fuel or additives. I'm just glad I thought to look in the tank before I tried to start it. Screenshot_20200220-074058.jpgIMG_20200220_083507.jpgIMG_20200220_083208.jpgIMG_20200220_083431.jpg

I spent the day looking at 100s of slides of my Mom and my deceased brother. I miss both of them so very much. We had so much fun together. Now I am ready for a nap. I still have about 2x as many slides to go through. Not tonight.

Sending you lots of hugs and love, PF. :heart: It was your own, personal night the music died. :cry:

As someone who grew old with legendary Cleveland radio station WMMS (Home of the Buzzard), I've been listening on-and-off to Boston's rock station today. WAAF, the 100.7 signal, has been sold off to another media group with a different format. The new owner has graciously let the old, soon to be unemployed staff, send the station off in glory. It's been two days of memories, talking to old staff members and music groups that have graced the airways for 50 years. I haven't spent much time listening to them for a number of years, but I'll still miss them when I want loud rock music.

Back
Top Bottom