What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally! Found my Mom's heating pad. Got it on my wanky shoulder--almost as good a soaking in a bubble bath!

Hand warmers work wonders to, especially for my old creaky body.
My sons say "every time I bend my knee I sound like bubble wrap popping":LOL::ermm::ROFLMAO: (Idiots)...I'll get them back for that.Watch and see.:ohmy:

First thing I do every morning...Before I get my coffee is to charge them up.
They've really been helping my knee and back.

Munky.

Knitting a lovely basket with braided corners - a new technique for me. Love how it's turning out. It's in vibrant cobalt/royal blue in chunky yarn. Started it yesterday and I think I'm 'bout halfway done. Can't wait to finish it.

Sitting on the front porch with a glass of wine [emoji485], in 85F sunshine waiting for the last possible moment before I have to go inside to start dinner. There's a warm breeze and it's beautiful out here - except for the yellow tree pollen accumulating everywhere. Thank goodness I'm not very allergic to it. 1584742538100.jpg

Sitting on the front porch with a glass of wine [emoji485], in 85F sunshine waiting for the last possible moment before I have to go inside to start dinner. There's a warm breeze and it's beautiful out here - except for the yellow tree pollen accumulating everywhere. Thank goodness I'm not very allergic to it. View attachment 39868

Boooooo! Booooooo!:ROFLMAO::LOL: 30 degrees F here and it was snowing earlier. I do have the door open for the furry members of the household to get some fresh air. Will have to close it soon.

It was 60 with a bit of sun, so I sipped the last of my coffee while in my front porch rocker, watching the kids across the street shoot basketballs. Had a loud volume chat with their mom to find out how they're holding up. Looks like I'll be sorting through more of my dormant craft items to give away. [emoji38]

wondering what's for dinner?
At the same time dodging yet another question "What do you want for your birthday?" What do you want to do? It's weeks away.
I'm old and don't care.Ahhhh retirement. Gotta luv it.
Say what you want take what's yours. All of it.:ohmy::D

Just give me money and I'll go away...Farrrr away. :cool::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Munky.

I took 8 days off from work for a family vacation. With everything closed nation wide we decided against going anywhere. So, we're at home watching the series of Marvel the Avengers. I tried going back to work early but it's not in the budget.

Listening to Chuck Todd talk with someone on Meet the Press and finishing my coffee.
I can't listen to him anymore. My husband does, but he doesn't follow up enough and he asks too many soft-ball questions. Joy Reid should take over MTP.

Btw, have you read the interview with him in Rolling Stone magazine? It's devastating, in my opinion. A man in his position who admits to being "naive" about politics should hang up the microphone and find another job.

I can't listen to him anymore. My husband does, but he doesn't follow up enough and he asks too many soft-ball questions. Joy Reid should take over MTP.

Btw, have you read the interview with him in Rolling Stone magazine? It's devastating, in my opinion. A man in his position who admits to being "naive" about politics should hang up the microphone and find another job.

Mom and I first started with MTP when Tim Russert was the host. Haven't seen the Rolling Stone interview - will have to Google it sometime today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom