What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorta lucky with my hair. Unless I part it, you hardly notice the white ones. I'm waiting until there are enough white ones that I can get them dyed some non-natural colour and have it show. I'll decide which one, when I get there. I have long hair. Okay, the ends are kinda raggedy, but I don't really care. I'm in no hurry to get to a salon.

We just finished some freezer organizing. We took a couple of bags of stuff from the freezer in one of the fridges and brought it downstairs to the chest freezer. While we were down there, we rummaged and found some iffy stuff that needs to be checked to see if we still think it's food. That got brought upstairs. It's in the fridge, so it can thaw and we can look at it and sniff it up.

You guys are so lucky you only want or need a haircut once in a blue moon! I, on the other hand, want a haircut every six weeks. I have enough thick hair for three people and I'm only happy with it short and shaped, a little shorter than Meryl Streep in "The Devil Wears Prada". I only wish I looked that good!

Attachments

• c40265ae81510c90614983b3ef8a2a4d.jpg
    c40265ae81510c90614983b3ef8a2a4d.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 119
You guys are so lucky you only want or need a haircut once in a blue moon! I, on the other hand, want a haircut every six weeks. I have enough thick hair for three people and I'm only happy with it short and shaped, a little shorter than Meryl Streep in "The Devil Wears Prada". I only wish I looked that good!

I have pretty thick hair, too, which is why I wear it long - it's thick and straight, so when it's cut shoulder-length, it sticks out to the sides. I usually pull it back with a barrette or headband or twisted into a bun, since I hate hair in my face [emoji38]

Stressing out.:neutral:
I don't feel like doing anything today.
My husband and I have decided to separate.He left me last week.
Friday he can officially move into his apartment. Our oldest son is moving out as well. In with him so that he's not alone if he gets sick again.I won't be around to help him anymore.

All I want is some peace.This constant strain of always feeling anxious, stressed hasn't been good for me."What's he going to say to me today to make me feel like dirt? the veiled threats yada yada"

It's time now for me to take care of me.As hard as it's been a separation away from each other is a good start.

Munky.

Sorry to hear that. My divorce was the hardest thing I ever went through. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies. On the flip side if I never got divorced I would not be the wonderful woman I have now or have my boys.
My ex father in law actually gave me some pretty good advice during the split. Always trade up!

At the moment, I'm just using the forum, hanging out in the Off Topic side of it coz the cooking side makes me feel like an ignoramus. Got a lot to learn about cooking. I'm proud of my fried eggs, though. LOL.

Thank you everyone for the support.
Were going to try and keep this whole mess as civil as possible.
Finances and such. I'm NOT giving up MY house that I've raised our sons in.That's final. He's still going to be paying all the bills associated with it.

I did help him pick out kitchen stuff on Amazon the other day.
It all arrives today.
I'll be busy today packing up his other things left behind.

Guess what? I'm now Queen of the remotes.I'll move the furniture where I want! Watch what I want on tv.And the BIGGIE...The seat will always be left down.No more midnight skinny dipping for me.I'll now have room for my things on the bathroom counter.

I might be away for a few days.Don't anyone panic.
It's just adjustment time for me.I truly need some rest and good cooking
stress free.

Munky.

Last edited:
And he's off. Our sons moved him out yesterday.
Took him shopping for a few things.He seems to be loving his new apartment.

I'm loving having the bed to myself and that seat DOWN!!!:LOL:
What's funny is the apartment complex is supposed to be smoke free.NOT!
I was helping him get his tv set up the ppl next door lit up a doobie.
Trust me I was secretly laughing.Terrible I know. Sorry, not sorry...

Munky.

Back
Top Bottom