What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*sigh*
Gearing up to do yard work.
The city had workers here to do upgrading on the sewer system.
I noticed that my neighbors climbing plants have been growing up one side of my house.
That plant is starting to hit the roof. Like my B/P.:mad:
Now I have to get out there and try to remove that mess.
I think it's Roundup time.

Munky.

I'm about to look for a new phone on ebay. The one I have is having issues charging. The contract with my cell phone provider isn't up until February. If I get a new phone with them I either pay the almost $300 that I owe on the borked phone, or I have to pay the extra $40 for having an agent place the order for me, so I can just pay for the new phone and leave my plan in place. I would place the order on the website, but it won't let me keep the old contract. This is just incredibly frustrating and I'm kinda scatter brained from the agro.

I'm just catching up on reading this thread.
Dave, we have exactly the same chair cushions.
{{{{{Beth, PF, Ross, and Souschef too}}}}
Sadly all our hearts are forever damaged. We belong to the Widowhood Club we never expected or wanted to join. My Ron will soon be gone 15 years in October. I thought my life was over too, but life is soooo worth living now. :heart:

Last edited:
I'm hanging in the back yard. I should be putting up deer fence so I can put the last starts in after tonight. Should be the last cold night.

Or I should be out weedeating all the tall grass before it gets dry. Or I should be mowing, or I should be fixing the roof, or...

However, I have decided to sit, hang with the dog, drink a beer and contemplate all the stuff I should be doing.

I'm hanging in the back yard. I should be putting up deer fence so I can put the last starts in after tonight. Should be the last cold night.

Or I should be out weedeating all the tall grass before it gets dry. Or I should be mowing, or I should be fixing the roof, or...

However, I have decided to sit, hang with the dog, drink a beer and contemplate all the stuff I should be doing.

That's the only way to get your mental To Do list done.

Spent yesterday cleaning all the air purifiers.

Getting an early jump on dinner before it gets too hot.
It's supposed to get to 98 today. I have to be in it for a while.
Trouble shoot why 2 security cameras aren't working. Hoping it's just a minor Munky human error thing.

Setting up all the portable swamp coolers. Turn on all the the ceiling fans on high. So I can come in and die. :ermm::LOL:

Munky.

We have a Army Veteran who lives across the street and about 15 cars with flags just went up the street honking their horns, we have our flag out to and they were waving at me too. I always put our flag out in honor of my dad who was in World War II.

DH has ribs on the grill and I just finished making dessert (except for the sauce - double chocolate pudding tart with raspberry sauce) and cleaning up the kitchen. Now I'm enjoying a glass of wine on the porch with Stryder on a day that's getting sunnier by the minute. And while I was taking this picture, Bella took my spot! [emoji38] (bottom right)
20200525_154607.jpg

Last edited:
Sitting on the shed porch enjoying the sounds of the birds and having a beer. A relaxing finale to the four-day weekend.

DH has ribs on the grill and I just finished making dessert (except for the sauce - double chocolate pudding tart with raspberry sauce) and cleaning up the kitchen. Now I'm enjoying a glass of wine on the porch with Stryder on a day that's getting sunnier by the minute. And while I was taking this picture, Bella took my spot! [emoji38] (bottom right)
View attachment 41170

I adore your porch GG..we have the flag waving on ours too. I've gone nuts with online shopping this weekend, and I've already thought of chilly nights on our porch. I bought this for when it gets chilly...even summer nights sometimes get chilly here. We all know that big round fire pits just won't work for us. Check it out..;)

Attachments

• 85k41.jpg
    85k41.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Okay...been watching Hope For Paws videos on You Tube.

1. They make my cry.
2. Changed my Amazon Smile Charity to Hope For Paws.
3. Immediately made a purchase (to generate a donation) and found items for dogs that if you buy one they donate the exact same thing to a rescue shelter in the US. The brand is "Max and Neo."
4. I got a brilliant bonus from the owners of the company I work for...I was able to donate to Hope For Paws.

So...don't watch days of their videos if you have some extra...those dogs and kitties will benefit.

We've been watching the NASA channel since 3:00 PM, excited to see the US launch astronauts into space once again. Meanwhile, our niece in Orlando drove out to Space Coast to see it live! We've seen one live launch, a night launch, back in the 1990s. It's a remarkable event to see AND feel.

We've been watching the NASA channel since 3:00 PM, excited to see the US launch astronauts into space once again. Meanwhile, our niece in Orlando drove out to Space Coast to see it live! We've seen one live launch, a night launch, back in the 1990s. It's a remarkable event to see AND feel.

Caught the NASA lift off just in time.
Kalifornia time..

That was an incredible sight to see.:)

We watched it, too. I don't geek out on it as much as DH does, but it was interesting.

When I first heard it on the news - I was thinking I watch too many Science Fiction movies....

We will be found guilty of sending out the virus into outer space.

When I first heard it on the news - I was thinking I watch too many Science Fiction movies....

We will be found guilty of sending out the virus into outer space.

I'm sure we will, at some point in the future. This time around, it seems unlikely. They are really going all out to make sure that C-19 doesn't get to the space station. The astronauts were in quarantine for about a month, instead of the usual two weeks before a spaceflight. The crew dealing with the ship are all dressed in total isolation gear and making sure that everything loaded onto the spaceship is properly decontaminated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom