What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Listening to baseball! :) Live, fresh, never-played-before baseball! :w00t: Well, it's only a "Summer Camp" game. The 60-game season doesn't start until next week Friday. But it's BASEBALL! :w00t2:

Waiting for the disposal company to come.
Have a feeling my cans will be tagged with a warning. Again. :ermm:
It's been a busy productive few weeks here. :angel:

Munky.

I'm waiting for my groceries to arrive. It's supposed to arrive between 12:00 and 15:00. They called about a substitution at 10:30, so I think it will be earlier rather than later, in that delivery window.

Everything is ready for decontaminating the stuff and for checking off the stuff on the receipt.

Sorry to hear that, taxy. You aren't having a good week right now, are you? I hope things go better for you soon.

"I'm going to go pull a few weeds" she said. "Probably be back inside in a half hour" she said. Spoken at 6:00 PM.

Photos taken at 8:54 PM, 8:55 PM, 8:56 PM. [emoji38]

I won't be able to move tomorrow. Maybe I should do a little alcohol rubdown tonight. [emoji1634] Looks like I'll be cracking open the seal on my bottle of Campari...View attachment 41703View attachment 41704View attachment 41705

Beautiful pics, CG!

Being careful, as usual. Pretty much think that is the new norm for quite a while.

On a much lighter note and more FUN, :LOL: I'm babysitting my grandson Tyler's 3-month old kitten here at my home, while they are in Oregon visiting Tyler's grandpa. This little kitten cracks me up, he is sooooo sweet and lovey, but every now and then he gets all whacked out crazy like kittens do. :LOL:

Been awake since 4 am. Up since 5:45. Trying to revamp my 'to do list' of which 90% was from yesterdays' list... and knowing that tomorrow's list will be 90% of today's list. :wacko:

Ain't Life Grand! :whistling

I'll tell you about what we did yesterday.
Souschef wanted to work on the railroad switch engine yesterday and he needed to stay nearby while giving the battery a 4 hr. charge.

We drove the 15 mi. from home, and unloaded all the picnic stuff at a nearby beautiful little park. We thought we had everything we needed for the day but we couldn't find our readers and we're both into a couple of good books. SC drove the 30 mi round trip to get our readers back home, but he couldn't find them there either.

Cripe, they were in a green bag on the lawn under his chair. Duhhhh!

Anyway all's well that ends well because we enjoyed the lovely weather (80F) under the shade of gorgeous Weeping Willow trees complete with dancing yellow butterflies. Sigh. We never saw more than 10 people all afternoon, all of them masked.
We complemented each other on how we know how to make our own fun.

Naturally, we stopped at the drive thru of the Greek place to pick up our Gyros for our dinner on the way home.

That's my pretty red Mazda in the background.

Attachments

• fillmore2(1).jpg
    fillmore2(1).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 83
That sounds fabulous. If the heat would break here, I'd love to do something like that. We used to take a picnic lunch and drive up to Colonial Williamsburg, take the Colonial Parkway to Jamestown, have picnic by the river along the way, and take the ferry back to our side of the river. Then it's a pretty drive through Smithfield and the country, back home. I'll have to plan on that. Maybe in September [emoji16]

Back in the chicken business. After getting almost wiped out by a fox one of my 2 remaining hens hatched out 5 babies today! The other he's is on a nest with a pile of eggs. I hope she has a bunch of babies. Keep your fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom