What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. Everything s done and ready. I'm pooped. SO made dinner while I took a quick nap. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

We're having an outdoor get together with my daughters and family. Been planning it for a while. The weather's going to be cool but nice and I have a lot of work to do...
This sounds like a major undertaking, Andy, but since you're doing it for family it's all worth while. I saw your post in the Saturday dinner thread - glad you all had a nice visit and that the weather was great.

Just back from a late wally world trip...much to my surprise, they close at 10 pm these days. Glad I didn't wait or go on my first impulse at 2 am this morning.

Now I am watching Mummy movies and cats play in boxes. Hazel just came running in and I asked him, "What's up?" and I'll be darned he looked up and around, cracked me up! He's been trying for days to tell me the ceiling fan is not moving...

Time to sort laundry and get a load started. Going to try to stay up all night and tomorrow to restart my sleep clock.

I decided to become a cub scout leader. Then I found out the older Scouts leader wants to quit so I decided to step up and take on that role. I am in "training" right now. The current leader will phase out next year. So I have double meetings and we will be going on a camp out once a month every month.

I decided to become a cub scout leader. Then I found out the older Scouts leader wants to quit so I decided to step up and take on that role. I am in "training" right now. The current leader will phase out next year. So I have double meetings and we will be going on a camp out once a month every month.

That's great! Some of my best memories are from scouting.

Cruising Home Depot's paint department.
I need a good project to do around the house.
Have been wanting to paint my room and bathroom.
Really tired of looking at white. Time for a change.

Munky.

SO had mentioned we had too much milk. She made tapioca pudding the other day to use it up. So I just made a pot of chocolate pudding.

Pulled deer antler out of the tractor tire the other day. Lucky it went in the lug or it would have been very expensive. 1009201601.jpg1009201601a.jpg1009201601_HDR.jpg

Making a quilt for a very-welcomed grandchild. His father turned 50 at the end of August and his mother is a couple of years younger.

They have done everything since the were married to have a child then.....

Look out, the baby is due any day now.

You have no idea how happy all the family is.

I have been knitting and sewing for months.

Happy, happy, happy!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom