What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you. I had the right knee done in 2018. This one went well too. After 2 weeks, I'm sick of sitting around, ready to go back to work.

I spent the last hour-plus cleaning and filling my various bird feeders. Also scrubbed and refilled two bird baths. I'm currently sitting on the front porch waiting for a hummingbird, Baltimore oriole, or cat bird to show up and reward me for my efforts. Doesn't see to be happening, though, so I'll be going in to feed us soon.

... getting everything ready for another one of our epic Road Trips ...
Have fun! Drive safely!

Getting ready to paint the house. Slowly getting ready. I was able to not start yesterday, probably won't be as successful today.

On the way home from a 2 week vacation. Went to Idaho to the craters of the moon national park. Right now we're camping near Little Big horn in Montana. Headed through the black hills of South Dakota today. received_1503098850058714.jpgPXL_20210622_183255397.jpgPXL_20210621_200650451.jpgPXL_20210622_165645597.jpg

On the way home from a 2 week vacation. Went to Idaho to the craters of the moon national park. Right now we're camping near Little Big horn in Montana. Headed through the black hills of South Dakota today. View attachment 47461View attachment 47462View attachment 47463View attachment 47464

I was just thinking, I would trust the driving of that vehicle better than I trust the driving of most single unit RVs. The person driving a vehicle like this is probably used to driving something that big. The regular RV, not so much.

I get to do nothing today! DD #2 took the car to work and DD #1 is off, so I can't run any errands.

I ordered a new Roku device that has bluetooth capability to hopefully pair with our hearing aids. I plan to install that today. If it doesn't work, I'll have to send it back.

I'm waiting for a grocery order. It was supposed to be delivered between 12:00 and 15:00. But, one of their trucks broke down, so it will be delayed. They are having a rough day today at the store. Their phones weren't working until about 13:45. They phoned to update me at around 14:15.

Back
Top Bottom