What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess I hear yuh! Seems I have a twisted gut, they couldn't even do a colonoscopy earlier this week. So haven't been eating much in the way of solids this last couple of weeks. The Peglyte certainly helped with losing weight. Down 10 pounds and hoping I can keep it off too!

Thinking of you, do you need some extra dragonettes to help you thru? Hope all goes well.

Princess I hear yuh! Seems I have a twisted gut, they couldn't even do a colonoscopy earlier this week. So haven't been eating much in the way of solids this last couple of weeks. The Peglyte certainly helped with losing weight. Down 10 pounds and hoping I can keep it off too!

Thinking of you, do you need some extra dragonettes to help you thru? Hope all goes well.

Ooh! Sorry you are going through that. Kinda know what you feel. The liquid diet sucks and I'm not to have coffee...ugh!

The two dragonettes are plenty, they keep me company and are enjoying the new cat food I got for Hermione.

NO coffee, PF? :shock: Why, why, that's absolutely inhumane! :cry: Now it's really imperative to get you all fixed up.

I've looking for my ambition. Well, actually, I'm not looking. I don't even have enough get-up-and-go to actually get up. Could someone please send me a fresh supply of get-'er-done?

OK CG, I got a couple of extra dragonettes just hanging around looking for something to do. I'll send them your way.

I suggest you find some cast-iron undies, they seem to like to "inspire" people from the lower back end.

I actually had my first coffee in a several of days this morning. Stood there and thought... do I really want this?

Whoa!!! that was .... Weird!

Princess, as long as they leave enough food for Hermione - I would not bother them... (bother! aren't they just the little brats!)

Tell Hermione I'm sorry.

When one of their older siblings comes home I will send them over to "chastise" the little darlings.

I'm about to look for something to watch on TV - Netflix or Prime - just so long as it stops brain from working... :LOL: Talk to y'all later!

And actually, just had my first wine in 2 weeks - feels great!

NO coffee, PF? :shock: Why, why, that's absolutely inhumane! :cry: Now it's really imperative to get you all fixed up.

Caffeine to be exact...it's possible my Doc is just trying to cut me back, but it is true it tends to cause active gut, not something I need right now.

I actually had my first coffee in a several of days this morning. Stood there and thought... do I really want this?

Whoa!!! that was .... Weird!

Bet by the time I can have it it makes me run the mile...

Princess, as long as they leave enough food for Hermione - I would not bother them... (bother! aren't they just the little brats!)

Tell Hermione I'm sorry.

When one of their older siblings comes home I will send them over to "chastise" the little darlings.

Tis okay, there is enough for all, seems Hazel and Latte like it, too. Only one who hasn't touched it is Buttercup and that's only because she can't get into the bathroom...No dogs allowed!!!

*GASP*

NO COFFEE PF ?! :ohmy:

Granted, I don't drink a pot like I did when I was working,
but geez, no coffee at all ... that's just wrong!

Been a while already, the headaches have stopped.

I'm on water, juice, broth and chocolate milk...multi-vites and minerals.

I've looking for my ambition. Well, actually, I'm not looking. I don't even have enough get-up-and-go to actually get up. Could someone please send me a fresh supply of get-'er-done?

Sorry PF for your obstructions, and the NO COFFEE

CG, I've been struggling with no energy also, for months now. I'm going for a stress test to see if that reveals anything. At least I can drink coffee!

Good luck with the test, beth. If they haven't checked your thyroid, have them do that. A malfunctioning thyroid is what caused our niece to feel sluggish. Meanwhile, my thyroid is fine. My heart is fine. My strength level is fine. I'm just lazy.

Caffeine to be exact...
That would be a double whack for me. No coffee, no tea, No Chocolate. :ermm: Well, at least I could still drink wine!

CG, I've been struggling with no energy also, for months now. I'm going for a stress test to see if that reveals anything. At least I can drink coffee!

beth, have you had either an a1c test, a fasting blood glucose test, or both? That can help you also - one of the first symptoms of T2D is no energy but 9 times out of 10 T2D shows no symptoms.

Waiting patiently (or not so patiently) for my paperwork to be ready to be signed for my new insulin. I'm switching from a premix to a basal (long-lasting) and bolus (used with meals) routine.

beth, have you had either an a1c test, a fasting blood glucose test, or both? That can help you also - one of the first symptoms of T2D is no energy but 9 times out of 10 T2D shows no symptoms.

Yes, I routinely have the fasting glucose and A1C blood tests. I have multiple health issues and have lab work completed every six months.

Good luck with the test, beth. If they haven't checked your thyroid, have them do that. A malfunctioning thyroid is what caused our niece to feel sluggish. Meanwhile, my thyroid is fine. My heart is fine. My strength level is fine. I'm just lazy.
Thanks CG. I'm on thyroid medicine for the rest of my life. I got that deficiency from my mother. And I got heart issues from my father and his ancestors. I go for the treadmill stress test on Monday and will be fasting after 5:00 pm on Sunday. The nurse said no caffeine and specifically mentioned no chocolate! after 5:00 pm. Will be interesting doing a stress test with no caffeine in my system, she says while sipping her morning coffee!

As much as I love my morning/afternoon caffeine it is surprising how I don't particularly miss it when I have to stop for any particular reason.

I miss the habit of making and grabbing a cup and maybe the taste too, but really - last week I went 4 days and on the 5th, when I could, I said... do I really want some? That's not the first time either.

Same with the alcohol. When I have to - no problem, I just don't. 3 days, 14 days, a month, doesn't bother me, no side affects. But if I don't have to - umm, :ermm: that wine just disappears in an evening, there might even be a glass or 2 missing from the next bottle too. :rolleyes:

Yes, taxy, thanks for asking! It looks like there might be a nest under the front porch steps. Himself said he would kill them, but I'm calling someone tomorrow. The spot is hard to reach. I'd rather have someone properly suited up than Himself in shorts and a T-shirt deal with them.

Yes, taxy, thanks for asking! It looks like there might be a nest under the front porch steps. Himself said he would kill them, but I'm calling someone tomorrow. The spot is hard to reach. I'd rather have someone properly suited up than Himself in shorts and a T-shirt deal with them.

Bees, not wasps? Properly suited up is definitely advisable.

Changed the lawnmower oil, sharpened the blades.
Next lawnmower will be electric.
Watching the Dodger Astros. Dodger fans just threw a trash can on the field to commemorate Astros cheating scandal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom