What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Bucky and Kylie, I had a wonderful sleep and then got up and got going early feeling refreshed.

Simonbaker, river rafting is one of the most awesome adventures you could ever imagine. One minute you feel like you aren't moving at all and the next you are taken away on rushing waves. I was a skeptic but some friends "conned" me into it by having me drive them up there - then I decided to give it a try and loved it!

In about an hour I am taking my neighbour's granddaughter (hereto referred to as my "adopted granddaughter" :)) to gymnastics class. I don't know which of us is more excited! :LOL:

Dav, you may want to make this into its own thread under vegetables where more people will see it. It will get lost in this "for fun" thread pretty quickly!

Last edited:
I have not long been out of bed and had a nice shower...need to blowdry my hair now and have some breakfast

How is everyone tonight/today?

That is wonderful to hear LP and I hope the physio had made you feel a bit better too :)

Thanks, Kylie! Yes, the physio did me a lot of good. Both the treatment and some of the advice he gave me. I can go back to my pool walking, moderate stretching and have an exercise to keep the muscles working. He actually wants me sitting in regular chairs as little as possible - walking, laying, sitting with pillows propping one side and changing positions often.

So, it is off to bed for me once again. Here's hoping for another good night!:)

That is wonderful to hear LP, it must really feel like you are getting somewhere with it all :)

My physio and exercises are going well with my shoulder. I know it is going to take months and months for my shoulder "not" to hurt, but I still wish the pain would just disappear :rolleyes:

Have another lovely sleep LP, see you in the morning :)

Trying to wind myself up and get laundry done.
Turn the key clockwise (righty tighty, lefty lucy). I know that feeling. My problem is the key fell out when I moved, and then I ran over it and it got bent, so it no longer works. I now have to use other means to get motivated--very few of which are working. Or, call a locksmith.

does anyone hava tasty reciepe for Habenero peppers?
Hi Dav-welcome to DC! What do you want to do with them? I dry mine and then use them throughout the year in various recipes. One of the DCers recently pickled his jalapeno peppers--that could be a nice thing to do with your habernaros. We do that with serano (sp). We toss our jalapenos in ziplock bags and then freeze them. I just grated 1/2 of a frozen one into the hummus I made today.

Turn the key clockwise (righty tighty, lefty lucy). I know that feeling. My problem is the key fell out when I moved, and then I ran over it and it got bent, so it no longer works. I now have to use other means to get motivated--very few of which are working. Or, call a locksmith.

I just got dressed and the laundry sorted. Now to get it out to the car. :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for a friend to show up. Stirling invited him over for tacos. Stirling makes really tasty tacos.

It's raining pretty steadily. It was coming down hard enough that the rain drops were bouncing about a foot off the pavement. Since my friend takes public transportation, I phoned him and told him to give me a call from the bus terminus near here if it was still coming down hard, so I could go pick him up. It's barely over a block from the bus stop, but the way it was coming down, that would have soaked him to the skin.

I'm waiting for a friend to show up. Stirling invited him over for tacos. Stirling makes really tasty tacos.

It's raining pretty steadily. It was coming down hard enough that the rain drops were bouncing about a foot off the pavement. Since my friend takes public transportation, I phoned him and told him to give me a call from the bus terminus near here if it was still coming down hard, so I could go pick him up. It's barely over a block from the bus stop, but the way it was coming down, that would have soaked him to the skin.

What a lovely gesture. Some folks would have told him to run really fast and they would be waiting at the door. :)

Back
Top Bottom