What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just sitting here counting the minutes until it's time to go to bed and "sleep fast" as my little sister used to say when she wanted the next day to hurry up and arrive. That's me today. I will finally have my hand surgery tomorrow and I am soooooo ready.

All the laundry is done, the house is totally clean and I have at least three days of meals done, perhaps more. When I went to the market today I stocked up extra on those things Glenn likes best.

I can't have anything after midnight tonight but my surgery isn't until after 1:00 tomorrow afternoon, so I plan to have a small snack about 10 tonight so I won't try to eat the door off the hinges when I get back home.

I cleaned out the freezer today and found part of a turkey carcass from December that I forgot I had. :) I took it apart and put it in the Nesco along with some carrots, celery and onions for turkey stock. It's simmering away and the aroma is killing me, it smells so good. :yum:

Thanks, everyone, for the well wishes. Right now I'm eating a nice bowl of lovely fresh cherries and listening to the coyotes barking outside. They roam and "carry on" this time of the night. They are very prevalent in our neighborhood.

Katie, please add me to the list of well-wishers for your surgery. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Knowing the pain you are feeling right now I am excited for you when it is all over and you have the use of your wrists and hands back.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{KATIE}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Good luck Katie. Prayers are on their way for a speedy recovery. Keep us posted even if you have to type with one hand. Forget capitals. We will understand. :angel:

Good luck on your surgery. Glen is a lucky guy that you have him all taken care of during your absence. Will keep you in prayer for a speedy recovery.

Sitting in Laguardia, flight cancelled to Raleigh, rebooked to go through Detroit, will get home tonight, but pretty late, if nothing else goes wrong. Still better than sitting in a car for a day and a half!

Masterchef Australia Season 4 finished last night with Andy being the winner...he deserved the title as he has come a long way through the series and has just got better and better :chef:

I predicted a few weeks back that he would be the winner, so I am well pleased :)

Today I cleaned the refrigerator, top, sides, gaskets, inside and underneath. Now I won't have to do it again for at least 3 months.

It wasn't really hard to do, but it was hard getting up the energy!

Ugh. Putting away one last load of laundry before bf gets home to distract me. Can't get anything done when he is home. He just wants to have FUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!! Lol. Here I go...

Skittle68 said:
Ugh. Putting away one last load of laundry before bf gets home to distract me. Can't get anything done when he is home. He just wants to have FUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!! Lol. Here I go...

I knew it- as soon as he got home he started talking about setting up the projector and having movie night in the backyard lol

Back
Top Bottom