What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't even need the Ipod--just get the headphones/set, pin the end that would plug into your Ipod in a pocket, and pretend to be listening to something. I used to do that on airplanes when you still got the headset--I'd put that on and pretend to be listening to music...

That's kind of the reverse thing I do when I realized so many people shopping were talking on their phones. I don't worry about looking weird when I talk out loud to myself!

lol, zhi.

years ago in nyc, if you saw someone coming towards you talking to themselves, you'd cross the street.

now it blue teeth. (plural?)

Just got home from a day of zip lining over on the Quebec side. Slow roasting a pork belly. Think a couple of beer and bit of tv will be good. It's been a busy day already.
canyonzip.jpg
I see you found the shortcut to work:LOL:.

CWS4322 said:
I see you found the shortcut to work:LOL:.

:LOL:

Making a batch of refrigerator pickles. The cukes are starting to come on.

Earlier had a battle with the "Black Screen of Death", and emerged victorious. May be getting time for a new 'puter.

Just got home from a day of zip lining over on the Quebec side. Slow roasting a pork belly. Think a couple of beer and bit of tv will be good. It's been a busy day already.
canyonzip.jpg
Gorgeous scenery. Was it fun? Was it scary? Have you done it before? I would love to try doing that.

I didn't get to sit down on the patio. The weather refused to cooperate. So I took a fast run on my scooter to BK for a Whopper and small fries. That was a mistake. I should hve skipped the fries, (I forgot I don't like fries.) and had a Jr. Whopper. The regular one is too big for me. I went through the drive-thru window. I wasn't sure if the scooter would set off the button inside letting them know there was a vehicle for ordering. But it did. I didn't want to go inside. When I got home, I finished watching the equestrian events and then took a nap. Something I didn't want to do. I had some kitchen work I wanted to finish. Oh well, that will give me something to keep me busy tonight.

Our local girl, Ali Reisman is the one to beat in the gymnastics. She even knocked off one of her teammates. :)

Bring me my Brown Pants!!!

Do you see those metal steps pounded into the rock along side the slide? That is the ladder you climb to get up to the top. I am sorry. I am going to be sick that weekend and I will needd PF to take care of me. Shrek can take our place. :rolleyes:

Do you see those metal steps pounded into the rock along side the slide? That is the ladder you climb to get up to the top. I am sorry. I am going to be sick that weekend and I will needd PF to take care of me. Shrek can take our place. :rolleyes:

Shrek will be right with you, I'm not afraid of heights...I'm afraid of losing my glasses and/or going upside down. Bodily functions I cannot control while I'm screaming my head off in terror/delight.

Today I hit the shops and did a bit of sales shopping :)

I then watched a few episodes of Criminal Minds and of course a little sleep in the recliner :LOL:

I am feeling pretty good this morning after a fun weekend. There were 36 of us staying at a resort in the hills. Beautiful area. Nice to see everyone at least once a year. Getting ready to start back to work monday morning.

I am sitting here wondering if my arms are ever going to get back to their natural coloring. My cardiologist was finally convinced to reduce my dosage of aspirin. So the mark and blue blacks (childrenese) have gotten less and less. Just as the markings are almost gone, I end up in the ER again. Now my skin is very fragile due to the lack of collagen. Any pressure and I bruise or the skin breaks and bleeds. When they put the tourniquet on my arm some of my skin got caught and broke. Or should I say it was torn.

Now I am grateful for any medical care I receive. And I know these problems are not created deliberately. But come on God. Give me a break. If I don't have the mark and blue blacks (childrenese) then I am covered with scabs. I look like a diseased old lady. Plus I have those horrible bat wings on the underside of my upper arms. Not to mention the turkey neck. Oh well. I guess it is the price you pay for living this long. I was looking at the family tree. I have lived longer than any of my ancestors. They all died in their sixties or younger. They all died due to heart/heart related disease. My sister lived til 74. I have just less than one year to go to surpass her. The up side is that I wouldn't have found DC and all good friends if I had followed my ancestors.

Time to start another day! :angel:

Not sure why I was awake so early, but there you go. Tidied the kitchen (not the full scrub down yet) and made a cup of maple coffee. Listening to the dee dee's chirping at each other and planning my day. I have to work today so the schedule of events will have to be condensed to end at 200pm. Looks like its going to be another hot one!

Not sure why I was awake so early, but there you go. Tidied the kitchen (not the full scrub down yet) and made a cup of maple coffee. Listening to the dee dee's chirping at each other and planning my day. I have to work today so the schedule of events will have to be condensed to end at 200pm. Looks like its going to be another hot one!

What are dee dees and why are they planning your day?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom