What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PrincessFiona60 said:
Back from shopping, bought ANOTHER packet of Tapioca, the last one hasn't showed up, yet. Shrek bought me new work bras...the tapioca is chilling, sure smells good.

You didn't take Andy's advice.

I guess I don't want to know what kind of work your boobs do that they need a special bra to do their job.

Basically holds them up so I don't trip over them.:rolleyes: I thought I had heartburn...wearing a bra fixed that problem.

Receipt goes in the deductions folder and I only wear them as part of my work uniform. Kinda like my glasses, I get new ones every two years, whether I need them or not.

Basically holds them up so I don't trip over them.:rolleyes: I thought I had heartburn...wearing a bra fixed that problem.

Receipt goes in the deductions folder and I only wear them as part of my work uniform. Kinda like my glasses, I get new ones every two years, whether I need them or not.

The happiest day of my life was when I had open heart surgery. I couldn't wear a bra for ten weeks after the surgery. Not even when I went back to work after four weeks. Thank heavens I was the only one working there. I was a church secretary. :angel:

Just watched the most wonderful thunderstorm! It was quite the pyrotechnics! Thankfully, we don't hear any sirens which means it was a good storm with no strikes in town.

Just watched the most wonderful thunderstorm! It was quite the pyrotechnics! Thankfully, we don't hear any sirens which means it was a good storm with no strikes in town.

That is always a good storm, specially when the rain is so desparately needed.

Ken won't let me stand out in the storm. He's afraid I'll get hit someday.

Addie, we're not in need of any more rain! I'll send it your way if you like. We've had some flooding and the river is pretty high. The skeeters are pretty bad because of all the rain too.

Shrek and I fight to get out the door at the same time. Way I look at it...if a bolt of lightening has my name on it, it's going to find me, no matter where I am.

The tree in our front yard got hit a couple of years ago so he's a little more worried about me. I like it when the hair on my arms stands up...too cool for school!

It's storming here right now. Mostly thunder & lightning but there's sporadic rain. I love the earthy smell during rain. I can't get Simon out from under the bed though. He does not like storms.
I remember going outside to play in the rain and watch the lightning as a kid. I wouldn't do that now. Too many people have been hit by lightning around here. I'm tall and wide. I'd make a good target for it. lol

It's storming here right now. Mostly thunder & lightning but there's sporadic rain. I love the earthy smell during rain. I can't get Simon out from under the bed though. He does not like storms.
I remember going outside to play in the rain and watch the lightning as a kid. I wouldn't do that now. Too many people have been hit by lightning around here. I'm tall and wide. I'd make a good target for it. lol

Memories of my childhood.!:wub:

Ken won't let me stand out in the storm. He's afraid I'll get hit someday.

Addie, we're not in need of any more rain! I'll send it your way if you like. We've had some flooding and the river is pretty high. The skeeters are pretty bad because of all the rain too.

Well, send it to some farmland that needs it. We get rain at least once a week.

Back
Top Bottom