What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am sitting in my computer chair trying hard to relax my muscles and to stay in this position. My back is in horrid pain. I have been taking it easy, taking my pills, and still this happens. My awesome hubby is coming home 2 1/2 hours early from his shift....the shift supervisor (he was at the base when I called him) said if his wife is in that much pain he needs to be with me.

I am worried about quesadillas and meatballs for tomorrow and yet I have a great crew. But that is me. It has been rolling along just fine with me often in the background. It should be fine now.

I don't know if I will be able to make it to the hospital but I also have no more T3's or stronger.

LP, sure hope you get some relief tonight. :( You have an awesome hubby and his supervisor sounds really great, too.

Looking at some pics of tonight's sunset. :)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 143
Sitting on the deck with a glass of wine and a lovely smelling candle. Enjoying this very warm evening. It is still about 70 degrees with a very slight breeze. It's just beautiful.

I am sitting in my computer chair trying hard to relax my muscles and to stay in this position. My back is in horrid pain. I have been taking it easy, taking my pills, and still this happens. My awesome hubby is coming home 2 1/2 hours early from his shift....the shift supervisor (he was at the base when I called him) said if his wife is in that much pain he needs to be with me.

I am worried about quesadillas and meatballs for tomorrow and yet I have a great crew. But that is me. It has been rolling along just fine with me often in the background. It should be fine now.

I don't know if I will be able to make it to the hospital but I also have no more T3's or stronger.

LP, I really do hope you get some pain relief soon, I am thinking of you

Sitting on the deck with a glass of wine and a lovely smelling candle. Enjoying this very warm evening. It is still about 70 degrees with a very slight breeze. It's just beautiful.

Debbie...that sounds wonderful, exactly what I would love to be doing right now :)

I am about to jump into the shower. I have to go for more blood work today. I am assuming it is for the surgery next Wednesday for the artery in my stomach. It is almost closed. They think (and so do I) that it may be what is causing my eating problem. I hate going foe blood work. Not because of the needle. You can give me all the needles you want. It is just the inconvenience all this pre op work creates. I would rather be at home doing something constructive. Like my sewing. Or sitting outside on the patio listening to music.

Last night I got a big streak of energy. I cleaned the kitchen. And I mean clean. I wiped down everything in there. The canister that holds my wooden spoon and spatulas. Even the top of the fridge.

At the end of last month I got my recertification forms for my food stamps. I faxed it over. No call back for confirmation of receiving it. So I sent it again with a request to have my EBT food stamp card replaced. Asked for confrimation. No response. So I sent everything again. I finally got a phone call. It seems that my original worker was on vacation. So they assigned me to someone else. That person went on vacation. So another reassignment. I think after three different workers, I found out that all is right. I will continue to receive my food stamps and my new card will be mailed to me in about ten days. the worker I talked to tried to chide me for sending the information so many times. I didn't give her a chance to finish. I told her all it would have taken was a return phone call to tell me that everything had been received in a timely manner when I sent the info the first time. I requested a confirmation return call right on the cover page. She apologized. I am not hard to please. Just do your job properly. I am now happy.

Off to the shower. :)

Mid-Day Noon Central Market

Shopping, having an Iced Espresso, Browsing & Strolling with the Vet ...

Enjoying our morning rounds ...

Talking about: lunch, our main meal plans ...

Have lovely August,
Ciao, Margi.

I slept through the night okay. But now I can't move or stay still - pills, a massage with muscle cream, nothing is working. I really want to be in the kitchen today just to be there but at the moment I am not sure if I can do that. Its not that I feel I need to be there,nor will I do more than guide them but at the moment I can't walk to the bathroom so if I go anywhere it will be to the er or doctor

Last edited:
Mission accomplished. I only did the bottom section. Now it's up to Stirling to take off two patio doors, so I can put the screen door back.

I hope you used pet screen this time. I've replaced all my screens with pet screen and even Tyson can't bust through it. So now, instead of tearing it up, Orange Julius pulls it off the frame!

Back
Top Bottom