"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 04-12-2016, 12:28 PM   #25401
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
Finally got home from the ER, was having chest pains as I was driving to work. Have a heart monitor for the next two weeks. Now trying to relax and then to bed for a couple hours.
Do you keep oxygen in the house for the Ogre? I do know that for each of my three heart attacks, as soon as I started to inhale that oxygen, my heart started to feel and behave better. Take care of yourself. We all love you and care.

Old 04-12-2016, 01:32 PM   #25402
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
Finally got home from the ER, was having chest pains as I was driving to work. Have a heart monitor for the next two weeks. Now trying to relax and then to bed for a couple hours.
😯 What a scare for you and your family! I hope you feel better now that you've slept, and that the people at the other end of the monitor figure out what's wrong and get you straightened out. ((Hugs))

Old 04-12-2016, 03:12 PM   #25403
Head Chef

Princess I am sorry you are having to go thru
this again. We will pray for you

Josie
Old 04-12-2016, 03:18 PM   #25404
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Thanks, Everyone. Just woke up and am feeling fine.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:27 PM   #25405
Master Chef

What a scare, Princess. Sure glad to hear you're feeling better.
Old 04-12-2016, 06:57 PM   #25406
Executive Chef

Eeps PF.

Went for a lolly gagging walk around the neighborhood today. Saw two houses with blooming tulips and some daffodils. Both were on the south-sides and pretty much hugging the foundations. Still, nice to see some color.
Old 04-13-2016, 04:52 PM   #25407
Chef Extraordinaire

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskadoodle View Post
Eeps PF.

Went for a lolly gagging walk around the neighborhood today. Saw two houses with blooming tulips and some daffodils. Both were on the south-sides and pretty much hugging the foundations. Still, nice to see some color.
I saw some crocus trying to peep through the cold earth the other day. What a delightful sight.

Today, I got word that come 4/21 all my furniture has to be moved out so that my new floor can be installed. So in order to make room for the small stuff to go into the back room, I have been cleaning out stuff that I have moved from house to house. Stuff I never even look at unless I am moving.
Old 04-13-2016, 11:21 PM   #25408
Chef Extraordinaire

Site Moderator

What are you doing?

Beagle and I took a long walk around the 'hoods. Lots of daffodils blooming. Peony folliage starting to peek up. Weather was gorgeous, no wind, sunny, and upper 60's.

DH got to travel in a company plane this morning to Kansas with 4 co-workers, where he gets treated to 27 holes of golf (he hasn't played golf for over 20 years, he's not looking forward to that part), a private house, and a private chef!
Old 04-13-2016, 11:47 PM   #25409
Master Chef

Wow, what a treat for Mister Dawg! Let us know what he requested from the private chef. I'm not sure I'd even know where to begin...
Old 04-14-2016, 02:21 AM   #25410
Master Chef

I'm enjoying being at home. My non-chlorinated towel to dry my face with. My non-chlorinated sheets to sleep in. My non-chlorinated bath towel... In case you can't tell, the hotel we stayed at used chlorine with a very heavy hand. When you went into the bathroom after showering, the place smelled like a pool house! Himself said he can still smell the stuff on his pajamas that he wore there. I'll be getting fresh nicegown tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgluver View Post
Beagle and I took a long walk around the 'hoods. Lots of daffodils blooming. Peony folliage starting to peek up. Weather was gorgeous, no wind, sunny, and upper 60's.

DH got to travel in a company plane...where he gets treated to...a private chef!
Wait, I thought that YOU were his private chef!