What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the kind words everyone. This must be the reason for my recent "funk" that I have been in. Everyone back home made time for mom yesterday, and she sounded good.

Jealous! No Fios in this area. I have At&t Uverse and it works very well though.

Fios just arrived in this area. I'm in a condo complex so they did a major laying of lines to service the whole area and now are doing a marketing campaign to sign up customers. I'm switching from Comcast because I'm saving mega bucks each month.

Trying to remember that I am not allowed to smoke. Dry socket= bad pain. I'm gonna break, I can feel it coming :ermm:

We had the curtain and blinds lady over tonight :)

We chose the curtain fabric we want and the colour and also the colour for the slimline blinds for the kitchen

We are having a lovely soft, elegant design for the curtains in the loungeroom and bedroom in a nice light cream colour called Shell, it is the loveliest fabric, very pleased with it.

We have the back sliding door which consists of 3 large window panes, a large window in the loungeroom and a large window in the dining area, and of the course the bay window in the bedroom

The slimline blinds are for the bay window in the kitchen, we chose White Snow colour for them

We will get the quote in a few days...we are thinking it may cost about $5,000

That sounds nice! I have never hear of a curtains and blinds lady! I have the worst time picking out curtains and blinds for my house!

I stayed up working on sales tax reports until about 06h00. Now I am trying to wake up. I have to assemble a couple of tax returns and bring all of it to Revenue Quebec. I just want to go back to sleep.

Just got home from the pool. Have to figure out what to make for supper. There is nothing in the house to make. Looks like we will be going out somewhere.

simonbaker said:
Just got home from the pool. Have to figure out what to make for supper. There is nothing in the house to make. Looks like we will be going out somewhere.

Is that the key to going out? Just get rid of all the food so we have to go out??? Who knew? I don't go out much, but it is nice to have a night where someone cooks for me. ;)

Its either go out or go to the grocery store & after this day I really do not want to do that.

Shrek made the mistake of mentioning hash browns and eggs. I bought, he cooked, it was really good, just what I wanted.

I'm resting up from my trek into Vancouver today. The pain group follow-up was great! It was so good seeing everyone again and we had a great exercise session. It was actually my group and the one after and they had us all talk about what we took from the program, what we liked and what could be done better. This is the end of the program as it was - they are wanting to change it so they can get more people through without lessening the quality. My group had 9 people in it and I was on the waiting list for over 2 years!

I came home to a note that they are pressure washing the outside of the building tomorrow morning so I have to go move things around and make sure that there are no "surprises" from our furkids. We clean it up regularly and they do most of it on our walks, but you never know. By the time DH gets up tomorrow they will have started so my nieghbour is going to help me. I just hope they don't make us move our shed which is covering part of one wall. The leasehold says we aren't supposed to have one, but tell that to 90% of the sweets in the complex!

Merlot said:
Trying to remember that I am not allowed to smoke. Dry socket= bad pain. I'm gonna break, I can feel it coming :ermm:

I had a tooth stub (bit of tooth & root that held a crown) pulled last spring. My mouth hurt for the longest time. I had to have my chiropractor adjust my jaws a couple times because the dentist pushed on my jaw so hard. Then two weeks after the extraction I had a bone fragment work its way through my gum. That wasn't fun either. Hope you have a better healing experience than I did.

Sitting here waiting for the numbness in my mouth to go away and the pain to begin :/ I had my very back tooth extracted today. I also had to take my little one to the DR. He has a ear infection in both ears! Fun times, fun times.

Gee, I want to hang out with you. You sure know how to have fun! Take care of both of you. :angel:

Have to paint my toenails, headed to a wedding. Should have taken my friend's advice and gone for a pedi, but no, i spaced it out....oh bad word, bad word.

Last edited:
Have to paint my toenails, headed to a wedding. Should have taken my friend's advice and gone for a pedi, but no, i spaced it out....oh bad word, bad word.
It would never occur to me to paint my toenails for a wedding. :rolleyes: ;)

I didn't even paint them for my wedding and I wore open toed mules.

taxlady said:
It would never occur to me to paint my toenails for a wedding. :rolleyes: ;)

I didn't even paint them for my wedding and I wore open toed mules.

:LOL: It's traditional to paint your toenails with my family. Should have used the Dremel. Oh well, they're now a nice silver color.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom