What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SO had a gin and tonic, I had a beer.

The cord from the recliner plugs in at the back. No "cables all over the place"

Our lounge is not backed up against a wall, so for us you would certainly see the cables...also to get to the plug, we would need an extension cord too, so for us, the manual ones suited :)

Our lounge is not backed up against a wall, so for us you would certainly see the cables...also to get to the plug, we would need an extension cord too, so for us, the manual ones suited :)

I see. No question manual is the only way for your setup.

I made my mini pies, but my crust was kinda flakey! I had a lemon pie explode when I tried to lift it out of the pan.

View attachment 15965

Good thing I know my Hubby will still eat it and not complain.

Oh...I forgot the leftover pie crust in the oven (I had made cinnamon crisp). They are too done. :(
Don't know if anyone will want to eat that.
I did cherry, only one left dh is about to explode:LOL:
kades (ma)

I see. No question manual is the only way for your setup.

Your set up sounds great though Andy...the powered ones are pretty cool...we were trying them all out in the lounge showroom :)

Do you have a leather one..ours is a lovely dark brown leather :)

I want a chair with electric running to it. And one to make me cocktails or with a built in cooler. Maybe an inset to fit the remote into so it doesn't fall off the arm when I doze off... :ermm:
Ahhh, life in the fast lane :LOL:

Kylie, for as much as I've heard the name, I've never seen the bird. Thanks for the pic.

Your set up sounds great though Andy...the powered ones are pretty cool...we were trying them all out in the lounge showroom :)

Do you have a leather one..ours is a lovely dark brown leather :)

Not leather, microfiber that looks like cocoa-colored suede. SO wanted a chair that boosted her up to a standing position.

Here are a couple of photos from the Wildlife park we went to the other week

A kookaburra

057.JPG

033.JPG
This looks like a beautiful peaceful place to be. What type of bird is that?

Kookabara sits on the old gum tree;
Merry merry king of the bushes he;
Laugh kookabera, laugh kookabera;
Gay your life must be ..

Oh, dear, that is just from memory, now I have to look it up to see if I got it right!

Claire said:
Gay your life must be ..

Oh, dear, that is just from memory, now I have to look it up to see if I got it right!

Old song from Brownies! Thanks for the memory, Claire!

Gay your life must be ..

"Merry merry king of the bush is he;"

I have "inherited" my Dad's chair. Not only is it electric, but it will take you from a seated to a standing position as well as reclining all the way to a comfy bed! Ours sticks out a little in the living room, but because the back is velcroed, we were able to hide all the cords (including the backup battery in case you are in the chair during a power failure) until they come out the other side toward the plug.

We have three other manual recliners (all from Dad :wacko:) that we are now trying to find good homes for!

Andy, I am very happy for you and your SO. You will love it!

Gay your life must be ..

Just be ready for when the van comes to pick you all up for adult day care. :angel:

Gay your life must be ..

That sounds pretty close Claire :)

kadesma said:
I did cherry, only one left dh is about to explode:LOL:
kades (ma)

Lol. Only two of my apple pies left. All of the lemon are gone. I guess it didn't matter what they looked like!

Back
Top Bottom