What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thinking its going to be a long 8 weeks...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121105_181740.png
    ForumRunner_20121105_181740.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 159
I'm recuperating from some ABTs that I made as an appetizer. Those jalapeños were a lot hotter than average. We had limeade and vodka with that. Now I have drunk so much limeade (in an attempt to put out the fire in my mouth) that I will have to be very careful when I make supper. Somehow it really never occurred to me (until it was too late) that I could drink the limeade without the vodka. :ermm::LOL:

taxlady said:
I'm recuperating from some ABTs that I made as an appetizer. Those jalapeños were a lot hotter than average. We had limeade and vodka with that. Now I have drunk so much limeade (in an attempt to put out the fire in my mouth) that I will have to be very careful when I make supper. Somehow it really never occurred to me (until it was too late) that I could drink the limeade without the vodka. :ermm::LOL:

Love ABTs.. and limeade and vodka is pretty good too...

:LOL: ABTs and vodka limeade sound wonderful!

Have the free wellness blood test and flu shot early tomorrow through work, supposed to fast for 12 hours, which means I now have 5 minutes to cram down whatever I can. Why is it a fast makes me so hungry? I'm never hungry this time of night!

Last edited:
Just got back from the shops...been out all morning :)

Now time for some lunch and a relaxing afternoon!

Kylie1969 said:
Good evening guys :)

Today I went to do a bit of grocery shopping...then went and visited mum for coffee and a chat and this afternoon I made some more Lemon Tarts :)

Now enjoying the thunderstorm that is happening here...bringing in the cool change...bliss :)

If I ever get to Australia I really want to meet you and your Mum. :)

Getting ready to take Stirling to the doctor and then the airport for 16h00. He is going to Calgary for about a week.

Back
Top Bottom