What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going to pick up the financial data from the Danish Club treasurer. Somehow I got stuck doing the year ends. It's likely to be a real hodgepodge. They need a draft ASAP.

If I get re-elected as vice president, I will offer to do the bookkeeping on a monthly basis.

Tried to go out for breakfast with a friend...no go. Roads are too awful. Turned around and came home. Shovelled our walk and the neighbours' walks. Neighbour on one side is pregnant, one two doors down just unexpectedly lost his wife of 50+ years. I don't think either one is up to shovelling at the moment. Its coming down so hard I'll have to do another run at it before I leave for work. YIKES!

The nor'easter is here. I am going to get ready for work and head out soon. Hoping I make it home tonight and we don't loose powwer again.

Celebrating my win from the cooking contest at work. Many reports of "Amazing" "Fantastic"

I am very pleased! And no I'm not telling, it happens to be my entry for the Golden Chef Challenge this weekend.

Celebrating my win from the cooking contest at work. Many reports of "Amazing" "Fantastic"

I am very pleased! And no I'm not telling, it happens to be my entry for the Golden Chef Challenge this weekend.
:chef:
Congratulations!! What dish are you making?

The nor'easter is here. I am going to get ready for work and head out soon. Hoping I make it home tonight and we don't loose powwer again.

how is the back to work thing going, msm? enough with the storms already! i hope things quiet down and settle down for you, and that you have the power, fuel, food, and everything else you need to feel normal, comfortable and safe in your life and your home place. keep a good thought, msm....:)

vitauta said:
how is the back to work thing going, msm? enough with the storms already! i hope things quiet down and settle down for you, and that you have the power, fuel, food, and everything else you need to feel normal, comfortable and safe in your life and your home place. keep a good thought, msm....:)

Yes, what Vit said! Please keep us posted, MsM!

I am waiting to hear from my girlfriend in Atlanta. Her ex was heading out from Boston early this afternoon and deading down I90 right through Conn. He finished his last radation treatment this morning and can't wait to get back home to Atlanta. No snow tires and no idea how to drive in snow. We are both worried about how he is doing. No signal to his cell either. I about to call her to see if she has heard from him. I hope he has the good sense to stop at a motel for the night. :angel:

+1

I'm sitting here whimpering quietly. I shoveled a LOT of snow yesterday and my shoulder hurts.

The snow outside is truly beautiful...until you have to drive in it! We got between 8 and 10 inches of heavy, wet snow. The snow plows are out, but they focus on the main roads and not the residential streets. Of course, you need to get out of your neighborhood to get on the streets! Oh well, slow and steady. I'm going to hole up with netflix til I have to go to work.

I'm sitting here whimpering quietly. I shoveled a LOT of snow yesterday and my shoulder hurts.

The snow outside is truly beautiful...until you have to drive in it! We got between 8 and 10 inches of heavy, wet snow. The snow plows are out, but they focus on the main roads and not the residential streets. Of course, you need to get out of your neighborhood to get on the streets! Oh well, slow and steady. I'm going to hole up with netflix til I have to go to work.

Worcester here in the middle of the state got eight inches of snow yesterday. Our ground is bare. It was a fast Nor'easter. We have nothing. Just a lot of rain and wind yesterday. But the two towns next to us along the Atlantic had waves coming in over the seawall. But that is normal for around here. In the meantime I am going to just rest. I can't bend over and a whole bunch of other rules while the eye is healing. Fine by me. A good excuse to be lazy. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom