What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that's lovely, kylie. what are you fixing for your mum's birthday meal tonight?

Thanks V :)

We are making homemade Butter Chicken with pappadoms and hot mango chutney

For dessert I am making Chocolate Ganache Tarts with sweet whipped cream :)

Kylie1969 said:
Thanks V :)

We are making homemade Butter Chicken with pappadoms and hot mango chutney

For dessert I am making Chocolate Ganache Tarts with sweet whipped cream :)

Happy birthday to your Mum, Kylie! Sounds like lovely stuff!

Addie said:
You don't know what you are asking for. We get a different type of snow in the east than you get. We get the heavy, wet, icy snow. So dang hard to shovel. You get the nice fluffy kind. :angel:

I do know what I'm asking for. And send it! I grew up in Michigan and Hubby grew up in New Jersey. We know the snow, and we need it here!

Happy birthday to your Mum, Kylie! Sounds like lovely stuff!

Thank you DL :)

I am exhausted :LOL: I have done so much cooking and prep..not to mention ironing and washing...I am stuffed :ROFLMAO:

Going to pour myself a nice red wine soon, I think I deserve it ;)

Good morning everyone :)

We had a wonderful night last night for mums birthday

The Butter Chicken we made was tasty and the Chocolate Ganache tarts were delicious, everyone loved them :)

Bit of a headache this morning and tired...self inflicted though...too much red wine :LOL:

Relaxing day on the recliner I think...after a nice fry up for breakfast...bacon, sausages, eggs and tomato :yum:

Here are the tarts I made yesterday

3.jpg

2.jpg

Beautiful, yummy looking tarts Kylie.

I have a friend who gets headaches from red wine, except for the organic stuff - it doesn't have the sulfites.

Relaxing with a grape toosie pop sucker. I have been keeping my calories right around 1,200 daily so i reward my self with a 60 calorie toosie pop sucker occassionaly.

Beautiful, yummy looking tarts Kylie.

I have a friend who gets headaches from red wine, except for the organic stuff - it doesn't have the sulfites.

Thank you Taxy :)

Good to know it isnt just me with the red wine headaches

I have decided to become a non drinker...alcohol doesn't seem to sit well with me these days...and I feel it is a waste of a day when I feel like I do right now...so from now on at celebrations I will have juice instead :)

Thank you so much V :)

Yes, it was a lot of work but well worth the effort as they tasted wonderful and everyone enjoyed them, so that made me happy :)

I will put the recipe up for you :)

I am sitting here moaning. I ate too much pizza. That'll teach me. I never do that. My daughter already asked if Iwould be eating this year. I told her yes, the same amount of everything I can have. A spoonful of potato, veggie, stuffing, gravy. and a small amount of dark meat. Just enough to fill a salad plate. I have dinner size plates in my cabinet that haven't seen the light of day in five years. I should give them to the church to use. Ooooh, my poor stomach. :pig::angel:

I am sitting here in my brand new chair at my brand new desk which are making both sitting and typing so very much easier. I am so happy right now I could cry. My dear sweet TB took me to the store and we bought an all glass (ugh to clean but it is really nice) desk with lots of room and is the right height and leg space and a mesh back chair with adjustable everything!

Not only does this make it easier for me at the computer but it will go far to getting my studio set up. I was working on a really crowded little desk that was Dad's from his condo and I had no room for anything including stretching my legs out which is important.

So now I have to clean up the other half of the room....but not tonight, we did enough! I am going to catch up on some stuff here and call it a night! :)

Kylie, your tarts look awesome! Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Addie, sorry to hear of your stomach woes - I have been having them lately too.

I am sitting here in my brand new chair at my brand new desk which are making both sitting and typing so very much easier. I am so happy right now I could cry. My dear sweet TB took me to the store and we bought an all glass (ugh to clean but it is really nice) desk with lots of room and is the right height and leg space and a mesh back chair with adjustable everything!

Not only does this make it easier for me at the computer but it will go far to getting my studio set up. I was working on a really crowded little desk that was Dad's from his condo and I had no room for anything including stretching my legs out which is important.

So now I have to clean up the other half of the room....but not tonight, we did enough! I am going to catch up on some stuff here and call it a night! :)

That is good news. If you are planning on spending a lot of time in that area you need to be comfortable. Sounds like you are making a lot of progress with your special room. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom