What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ROFLMAO:
If he can make dinner I'll let him have the bed!!!! I'll even camp outside. My husband makes 2 min noodles about once a year. Not sure if he remembers where the stove is :rolleyes:
I've got a better idea, Shrek can move in with the Cookie Monster and I'll move in with you :angel:

Deal!:)

omg, first we had the british invasion when the beatles came to town. now it's what? south africa has just teamed up with the aussies and i think they are headed for our beaches--i heard they love 'em. our malls and the food courts are both vulnerable targets too.. next they'll be after our men! oh wait, they can have the men....:)
You crack me up Vits but I too lubs ya! :)

You know I'm a little bit partial to american men,just love the accent AND of course some of their looks. Shhhh, don't tell my partner that I said that.;)

It looks to be a beautiful sunny day here today and I have the usual housework to do,then its a walk down the beach when the man of the house gets up. I have a fruit/veg market to go too as I need to get some vegies & a tub of goats milk Haloumi. Then I need to clean the car & make it smell all nice and pretty. After that I will take it as it comes.

Hope you all have a good one.

I'm waiting for my flight. The weather is warm here, but warmer where I'm going! I'll see you all after my holiday!

Good morning everyone :)

Lovely sunny morning here today!

We are going to be doing some gardening this morning as it is too nice a day to be sitting at the pc all morning :LOL:

Some cross stitch this arvo I think :)

:LOL: Oh that's good then Snip as long as she doesn't disgrace herself in the show ring is all :)

Well,better get back on track I have the dishes soaking in too hot a water at the moment so came back on here whilst I wait for it to cool slightly. Just trying to work out the control panel etc on here. Once I done that I'm switching off to go & watch a little bit of the idiot box (Tv),then snuggle in bed with a book.

Sasroc, my sister used to tell me when I made the water too hot to put my hands in, "I was giving the dishes first aid." Then of course I had to let it cool, (down to too cold) and now have to put more than needed hot water. A never ending cycle. She would end up doing the dishes herself. :angel:

That would have defeated the purpose of my plan. To get my sister to do the dishes. :angel:
Addie,My hands would be needing the first aid I think if I did that :LOL:

Gloves are non existent in this house hold,I like to be able to "feel" what I'm touching. I'm afraid rubber just gets in the way of things. :)

This mornings market was full of wonderful home made preserves. I bought a few of them plus some spinach,capsicum,carrots,free range eggs,onions,mango etc. I saw a couple of people I knew & had a chin wag. Checked out the lady selling her poultry. Some lovely chooks but I couldn't buy any as I'm not allowed chooks here.

Checked up on my sick friend on the way home & thankfully she is feeling a lot better.

Addie,My hands would be needing the first aid I think if I did that :LOL:

Gloves are non existent in this house hold,I like to be able to "feel" what I'm touching. I'm afraid rubber just gets in the way of things. :)

This mornings market was full of wonderful home made preserves. I bought a few of them plus some spinach,capsicum,carrots,free range eggs,onions,mango etc. I saw a couple of people I knew & had a chin wag. Checked out the lady selling her poultry. Some lovely chooks but I couldn't buy any as I'm not allowed chooks here.

Checked up on my sick friend on the way home & thankfully she is feeling a lot better.

What are "chooks?" That is a new Aussie word for me. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom