What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RIP Kibble, remind your granddaughter that Kibble will be waiting at the Rainbow Bridge. Kibble will be meeting a one-eyed black cat, but he's a good guy, his name is Gopher, I miss him dearly.

At the moment I'm counting the minutes until we get in the car and head to the doctor's office for my post-op appointment. And, yeah, the gazillion staples in my knee/leg will be removed, too. I'm sooooo ready for that. The pinching/pulling sensation has gotten real old by now.

Relaxing after a busy day at work & 1 1/2 hours in the gym. Feels good to finally get home.

At the moment I'm counting the minutes until we get in the car and head to the doctor's office for my post-op appointment. And, yeah, the gazillion staples in my knee/leg will be removed, too. I'm sooooo ready for that. The pinching/pulling sensation has gotten real old by now.

I could have sent you a staple remover...:rolleyes:

I have been relaxing on the recliner this afternoon, thank god for air conditioning ;)

Steve is home now, so time to start cooking tea :yum:

I could have sent you a staple remover...:rolleyes:

And, I would have taken it. Man those things pinched even at the slightest movement. I'm soooo glad they're gone. The incision "ridge" that was formed by the staples has even gone down a bit this morning and I know it will diminish little by little as time passes.

Now it's time to get the out-patient physical therapy scheduled and get on with getting acquainted with my new knee.

And, I would have taken it. Man those things pinched even at the slightest movement. I'm soooo glad they're gone. The incision "ridge" that was formed by the staples has even gone down a bit this morning and I know it will diminish little by little as time passes.

Now it's time to get the out-patient physical therapy scheduled and get on with getting acquainted with my new knee.

Katie I have had staples twice in the same area. Once for the gastro surgery and then the open heart. Today you can barely see the scar. It flattens out and turns a faded white. :angel:

Happy Thursday :)

Going grocery shopping this morning and then I have to go to lots of shops in search of a nice kitchen clock, as the curtain installer the other day accidentally knocked our previous one of the wall :rolleyes:

Steve is so fussy with clocks, so heres to hoping I can find one that pleases the both of us ;)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day/night :)

Just got done putting some Christmas decorations out in the front of the house before my grandson comes to stay for a few days. I have the inside pretty much done and I can't wait to see the look on his sweet face.:santa:

I just got home from work, plans to go to deep water class at 5:45, have to be home by 7:00 to get the daughter to piano lessons.

Just got done putting some Christmas decorations out in the front of the house before my grandson comes to stay for a few days. I have the inside pretty much done and I can't wait to see the look on his sweet face.:santa:

Bet it all looks great JoAnn :)

Back
Top Bottom