What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard about some clueless person on Facebook didn't like The Hobbit because it was "just a rip-off of LOTR." Can you believe it???:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I read The Hobbit so many times when I was young the spine on the book was cracking! I wasn't too into the Lord of the Rings but LOVED The Hobbit! :ermm::LOL:

i just goofed off. oh, did color my hair. nice color, not fooling anyone 75 years old with blond hair. makes me feel like myself so i don't care.

I believe you are old enough now that you can choose your own hair color and to heck with everyone else.:)

i just goofed off. oh, did color my hair. nice color, not fooling anyone 75 years old with blond hair. makes me feel like myself so i don't care.

Babe I let myself go all gray. Now it is all white. I wish it would hurry up and finish being all white. My natural color was red. So if I were to continue coloring it, it would still come out red.

We have a tenant here that is 92. She has a full head of blonde hair, wears makeup done very tastly, and all her jewels. And she makes her monthly trip to the hairdressers. It makes her feel good also. So go for it. :angel:

Guys, The Hobbit was brilliant, one of the most brilliant movies we have seen...so cant wait for part 2 and 3 :)

Pity we have to wait so long for them :(

Fi, very clueless person on Facebook :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Babe I let myself go all gray. Now it is all white. I wish it would hurry up and finish being all white. My natural color was red. So if I were to continue coloring it, it would still come out red.

We have a tenant here that is 92. She has a full head of blonde hair, wears makeup done very tastly, and all her jewels. And she makes her monthly trip to the hairdressers. It makes her feel good also. So go for it. :angel:

I dyed mine blonde, too...now I want it to grow out as I am tired of the upkeep. So I have about two inches of gray and two of blonde, I guess I should just get a rinse. Don't really want to get it cut now.

Mother nature used to color my hair but she has apparently gotten tired of doing that so now it's grey.

I read The Hobbit so many times when I was young the spine on the book was cracking! I wasn't too into the Lord of the Rings but LOVED The Hobbit! :ermm::LOL:

My niece read all the Hobbit books. She loves them And of course she has read them so many times. So one year her mother bought her a beautiful bound set of the books. They are the treasure of her life. :angel:

I dyed mine blonde, too...now I want it to grow out as I am tired of the upkeep. So I have about two inches of gray and two of blonde, I guess I should just get a rinse. Don't really want to get it cut now.

Growing up I had flaming red hair. I hated it. Then of course when I started to go grey, I started coloring it. I wanted dark hair. Sure. Big Joke. I always ended up with red hair. So after a couple of years I just quit and let it go grey. Now it is white and I am loving it. :angel:

Growing up I had flaming red hair. I hated it. Then of course when I started to go grey, I started coloring it. I wanted dark hair. Sure. Big Joke. I always ended up with red hair. So after a couple of years I just quit and let it go grey. Now it is white and I am loving it. :angel:
I used to dye my hair red because I hated having dark brown boring hair. Isn't it funny how we are never happy with what we have? :LOL:

My friend and hairdresser gives me streaks once in awhile and we are just letting them blend in the gray gracefully. At least that is my story and I am sticking to it!:angel:

I used to dye my hair red because I hated having dark brown boring hair. Isn't it funny how we are never happy with what we have? :LOL:

My friend and hairdresser gives me streaks once in awhile and we are just letting them blend in the gray gracefully. At least that is my story and I am sticking to it!:angel:

I've never died my hair. I just say that I have grey highlights now. ;)

I've never died my hair. I just say that I have grey highlights now. ;)

I was blonde as a kid and it started getting darker. As soon as I was old enough to babysit, my Mom let me bleach my hair back to it's original color. I did this for so many years that about 10 years ago, I got curious about what my actual color was... yup still mouse brown. Then it went gray after chemo. I've been playing with the color off and on since, red and blonde mostly.

I was blonde as a kid and it started getting darker. As soon as I was old enough to babysit, my Mom let me bleach my hair back to it's original color. I did this for so many years that about 10 years ago, I got curious about what my actual color was... yup still mouse brown. Then it went gray after chemo. I've been playing with the color off and on since, red and blonde mostly.

Is there a connection between dying your hair and babysitting? :rolleyes:

Aww, I was hoping for some more exciting answer! :LOL::LOL:

I am trying to get some energy to get up and give the dogs their evening treats. I am an hour and a half late, but usually they hound me for them so they must be off sleeping.

My theory is you have to be undercover to babysit other peoples kids, just incase you harm them :angel: Accidently or on purpose!

I just dropped off my 13-year-old dog at the Vet's to have him remove a growth from her foot. I'm to pick her up later today unless the Vet finds some reason to not do the procedure and has me come get her. I'm not very happy about it, for a wide range of reasons. Just hope I'm doing the right thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom